• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Hello,
Initially I wanted to CTB in about a month using SN, but im starting to get impatient and cant do it earlier for reasons (tried to admit myself to a psych ward recently it was horrible, they told everyone, friends, family, my workplace etc and now im in our apartment with my roommate who is watching me pretty closely so ordering anything is going to be hard for a while)

I kinda want it now, so im considering partial suspension. Ive read up about it a bit and the carotid artery and etc etc,
Im planning to use any kind of fitting common household item. I was initially thinking of a belt, I have a few around here, would this be a good idea? I dont really have any rope or anything else here tbh

Anyone got tips on how to do it properly? I will probably attach the belt to one of those big horizontal metal bars that wirecoat hangers hang from in my closet, I have a pretty darn huge closet / wardrobe I could fit in there easily its about 2m tall (I read the "How to hang yourself" resource official post)

Theres two of those metal bars, ones pretty low and the other is pretty far high up, yall want some exact height measurements?

Would any kind of belt work? Ive never done this before so anyone got some tips in general? Im probably gonna have to practice this for a bit, how do i practice without accidentally CTBing lmao (Planning to do it by getting on my knees and then pushing my neck forward

Also am kinda fat and so is my neck, will this be a problem? I think I know where my carotid artery is now though, did the putting your hand onto your adams apple and closing it thing to feel where it is, felt a strong pulse so

Any answers greatly appreciated

Last edited:
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
If you have some interesting inputs about this method can you please share them here? I'm also thinking of doing the same.
I'd be happy to dm you with specifics too once you're able to do so.

Reactions: Pidgeons_Sparrows
İnilerim

İnilerim

Dec 28, 2018
That's the exact method I attempted with around 2017 (had to abort due to mental reasons). The way I gauged my belt was by fastening it around my neck and then using my hands to pull it upward, simulating the hanging. I did this until I found a setup that would cause me feeling dizzy and close to passing out (at which point my hands would involuntarily let go and stop the constriction).

As I mentioned though, I ended up aborting my attempt so I never found out if it would have worked using the closet; I attempted again in 2021 with the same belt but from a tree branch, hanging in a much steeper angle. I actually fell unconscious for a while, but failed due to an uncontrolled jerking motion of my feet interrupting the constriction (felt too exhausted and disoriented to try again so went home that night).

Reactions: warriorofeld
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Why do a lot of people here send resources/instructions in DMs instead of a thread?
because giving people instructions on how to CTB can get you into legal trouble so
pro lifers AKA pro sufferers AKA pro torturers just love turning suicide into a crime because society needs its subjects
That's the exact method I attempted with around 2017 (had to abort due to mental reasons). The way I gauged my belt was by fastening it around my neck and then using my hands to pull it upward, simulating the hanging. I did this until I found a setup that would cause me feeling dizzy and close to passing out (at which point my hands would involuntarily let go and stop the constriction).

As I mentioned though, I ended up aborting my attempt so I never found out if it would have worked using the closet; I attempted again in 2021 with the same belt but from a tree branch, hanging in a much steeper angle. I actually fell unconscious for a while, but failed due to an uncontrolled jerking motion of my feet interrupting the constriction (felt too exhausted and disoriented to try again so went home that night).
oh damn thank you so much for the practice tip!!! this will be very useful for finding out my ideal belt position

Last edited:
Reactions: warriorofeld
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
PS is certainly doable. I had a cousin who managed PS simply by tying one end of a rope to a clothes rod in a closet, the other end around his neck, and simply leaning forward. I doubt he knew very much, or even anything, really, about PS, as he was only 20 years old. His mom found him like that, so if that bothers you, try to avoid that.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
PS is certainly doable. I had a cousin who managed PS simply by tying one end of a rope to a clothes rod in a closet, the other end around his neck, and simply leaning forward. I doubt he knew very much, or even anything, really, about PS, as he was only 20 years old. His mom found him like that, so if that bothers you, try to avoid that.
yup, my exact same plan but with a belt instead
Nope that wont bother me at all, i live with my roommate in our apt