Hevel

Hevel

Jan 13, 2019
It's a bit ballsy, I know. Minimizing noise is the name of the game here.

Two people will be asleep upstairs. I've got an exercise bike that is more than capable of managing the weight I'll be placing on it. I intend to attach one end of the rope to the base and drape the noose over one of the handlebars, which is about 3.5 feet in height. Prior trial runs have confirmed that all I really need to do is sit down/maybe lie down slightly to restrict blood flow. I'll pad the side of the bike I'll be resting against with pillows to help absorb any noise my convulsions might make -- plus it will be added comfort. Also, I've got a 70 lbs barbell that will fit snugly over my lap to prevent my legs from moving around too much. I intend to secure it to my body in case it might somehow roll free while I'm unconscious. From what I've gathered, the convulsions are relatively mild, but I figure I can't be too careful here.

Any thoughts? I'm mostly just thinking out loud here, sorry.

Reactions: sif, therhydler, 21Neberg and 4 others
Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
My mom managed to do it without waking me.

Reactions: pleasethistime, sif, therhydler and 3 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I think, it is possible. But home it is dangerous. Be found at an advanced phase of hanging is big problem. You can survive with damaged your brain. It is the big hazard.

Reactions: dysfunctional, Feline, therhydler and 2 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
just look at the people who have been found in time and now are basically vegetable for the rest of their life...which could be long because they are not able to attempt another attempt

rent a hotelroom or go in the woods

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Feline, therhydler and 2 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
just look at the people who have been found in time and now are basically vegetable for the rest of their life...which could be long because they are not able to attempt another attempt

rent a hotelroom or go in the woods

do it in the night when everyone sleeps and close your door.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg and 1 other person
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
And hopefully those in the home don't have bladder problems and don't keeping checking on you every hour or two as they need to go during the night.

Reactions: therhydler and Lifeisatrap
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Sounds like a good plan as long as you know the habits of the people in the house and you will be left alone for a few hours. Good luck with your plan.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I don't think you should, there's a great risk you'll be found and end up as a vegetable in a wheelchair. That's the worst care scenario.
Ofcourse, it could work out. But why not wait until tomorrow, or the day after that, until a moment comes when you're alone?

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Alois22, Feline and 3 others
9a91

9a91

Jan 13, 2019
I think that this method can have some gasping and wheezing in particular so doing it with people nearby would be dangerous.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Alois22, sif and 2 others
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I would advise against this plan. Two reasons:
  • I don't trust the exercise bike. A door anchor like this is only $10 and much more reliable
  • I would hold out for a time when you can be in the house alone, even if only for an hour or two. Maybe it's just the construction of my house but I can literally hear someone cough halfway across the house, even while we are on different floors

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, sif, therhydler and 2 others
Feline

Feline

I am Purity, they call me Perverted.
Jan 24, 2019
Ooh, a fellow Manics fan! (I'm actually more of a Richey fan)

It's a bit ballsy, I know. Minimizing noise is the name of the game here.

Two people will be asleep upstairs. I've got an exercise bike that is more than capable of managing the weight I'll be placing on it. I intend to attach one end of the rope to the base and drape the noose over one of the handlebars, which is about 3.5 feet in height. Prior trial runs have confirmed that all I really need to do is sit down/maybe lie down slightly to restrict blood flow. I'll pad the side of the bike I'll be resting against with pillows to help absorb any noise my convulsions might make -- plus it will be added comfort. Also, I've got a 70 lbs barbell that will fit snugly over my lap to prevent my legs from moving around too much. I intend to secure it to my body in case it might somehow roll free while I'm unconscious. From what I've gathered, the convulsions are relatively mild, but I figure I can't be too careful here.

Any thoughts? I'm mostly just thinking out loud here, sorry.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and wxtyubidi7y
Hevel

Hevel

Jan 13, 2019
Ooh, a fellow Manics fan! (I'm actually more of a Richey fan)

A morality obedient only to the cleansed repented.

Yep, love the boy genius Mr. Richard Edwards.

Reactions: Feline and Lifeisatrap