• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
so the next time i try (i dont even know yet, but i want to have a set plan in case i really can't live another day anymore) i really want to succeed.

how does taking SN, antifreeze, and alcohol and then hanging myself by partial suspension sound? guaranteed death or nah?

also i'd call my boyfriend and say good bye and tell him i love him and i'm sorry (for the last time, i'm said sorry too many times) and text him the letter i've written. along with letters for my family which i hope my boyfriend respects me enough to pass on.
i'd hang up before he can say anything and he'll probably call my parents to get to me since he's thousands of miles away. normally my parents will just track my location and find me but luckily i have jailbroken my phone so i can fake it, i'll set it to the furthest place i am at
then i'd find my way to a motel and do my shit there because i don't think i can put my family or my roommates in college through finding me, and also i don't want to be found.

how does this sound? successful?

Reactions: dousavetheworld
D

dousavetheworld

我选择死亡 / Carpe diem
Apr 9, 2019
so the next time i try (i dont even know yet, but i want to have a set plan in case i really can't live another day anymore) i really want to succeed.

how does taking SN, antifreeze, and alcohol and then hanging myself by partial suspension sound? guaranteed death or nah?

also i'd call my boyfriend and say good bye and tell him i love him and i'm sorry (for the last time, i'm said sorry too many times) and text him the letter i've written. along with letters for my family which i hope my boyfriend respects me enough to pass on.
i'd hang up before he can say anything and he'll probably call my parents to get to me since he's thousands of miles away. normally my parents will just track my location and find me but luckily i have jailbroken my phone so i can fake it, i'll set it to the furthest place i am at
then i'd find my way to a motel and do my shit there because i don't think i can put my family or my roommates in college through finding me, and also i don't want to be found.

how does this sound? successful?
Be careful about not leaking your location. Although you can fake the location of your phone but you cannot fake the location of your SIM card. They can still find the nearest base station to you if you still use your SIM card and if someone knows your number.

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
Be careful about not leaking your location. Although you can fake the location of your phone but you cannot fake the location of your SIM card. They can still find the nearest base station to you if you still use your SIM card and if someone knows your number.
oof. thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're contemplating such things.

It would probably be less emotional if you set an email to be sent at a later time rather than contact your friend by phone. There's a post about how to do that in the List of Resources.

Can you explain what the antifreeze adds to the equation? Have you got anti-emetics?

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
My advice is to just do the partial alone, the rest is excessive and will likely cause more pain and possibility of injury if you survive.

If you do it the right way it'll be very quick and painless.

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I would presume all those would work.

I don't see the question having any real validity. I mean, what?>

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
What antifreeze are?. I mean about medication, guess.
Translation sounds very very weird...
Ty.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Antifreeze is liquid that you put in your car's radiator to prevent the water from freezing in the winter. There are 2 kinds of it. One is made with propylene glycol (non-toxic), the other is made with ethylene glycol (toxic).

Anyway. Antifreeze is a lot of liquid. Alcohol increases chances of vomiting. Both of those with SN will likely end up in a failure. And ethylene glycol poisoning will give you a really bad time and is generally non-fatal. Just do the SN method properly with anti-emetics and that will be enough.

Reactions: intheend
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Antifreeze is liquid that you put in your car's radiator to prevent the water from freezing in the winter. There are 2 kinds of it. One is made with propylene glycol (non-toxic), the other is made with ethylene glycol (toxic).

Anyway. Antifreeze is a lot of liquid. Alcohol increases chances of vomiting. Both of those with SN will likely end up in a failure. And ethylene glycol poisoning will give you a really bad time and is generally non-fatal. Just do the SN method properly with anti-emetics and that will be enough.

Thanks for answering.

Of course, this is translation what I'd figure out......., but I could not to believe....I have five litres into the car.

Thoght it was an informal way about another medication.

Thanks again.

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
I'm sorry you're contemplating such things.

It would probably be less emotional if you set an email to be sent at a later time rather than contact your friend by phone. There's a post about how to do that in the List of Resources.

Can you explain what the antifreeze adds to the equation? Have you got anti-emetics?
idk, i want more pain strangely. i deserve it
My advice is to just do the partial alone, the rest is excessive and will likely cause more pain and possibility of injury if you survive.

If you do it the right way it'll be very quick and painless.
i like the sound of more pain but i dont like the sound of possibility of injury. im scared of doing the partial alone because im not really sure if i understand how to do it.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
There are a lot of painful methods out there besides drinking antifreeze with alcohol. Paracetamol overdose, for instance.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you feel you deserve pain, but I understand that some people feel that way. If you do it by telephone it will be very very hard on your boyfriend too - I'm not sure if that's part of what you want? He might even be held liable for not alerting emergency services.

In terms of methods that involve pain, as @jake3d has explained the combination you're talking about is very unlikely to be successful. I would take SN with the proper antiemetics to ensure success, and if I still felt more comfortable than I wanted I'd cut myself. (I'd do it in the bathtub to be more fair to the hotel staff.)