Kerri Temporary

Kerri Temporary

Aug 7, 2019
Hello.

I made an account on sactionedsuicide for the sole purpose of replying to a particular thread (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/) but this post is a bit wordy, so I figured I would post it alone instead. (Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong section.)

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who posts to this site. Suicide is a subject I'm very passionate about. Everyone should have the right to take their own life. Despite having a decent community of online friends, I am completely alone in my real life. Everyone I know is completely dismissive of my mental health crisis. I'm 33 years old and I have attempted suicide more times than I can count (mostly by overdosing since I'm terrified of the pain that comes with most other methods). In July of 2019, I began perusing each page of the aforementioned thread while planning for my final escape. In the past month, I've failed a total of three partial suspension hanging attempts, but tonight I came upon some information in a YouTube video that I am hoping will be the missing piece of the puzzle. In past attempts, I've had trouble finding my "sweet spot" - I doubt I was constricting my carotid artery enough (since I've been able to count to twenty in the past without passing out). Hopefully standing up quickly and letting go again will do the trick

The Siphon Effect and Sudden Blood Pressure Drop:

While I'm not terrified of death, I am terrified of the pain that will lead me to it. Any feedback or suggestion is appreciated, as I am quite literally stalling due to said fear.

xo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Lady black, BPD_LE and 4 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Really helpful resource Thanks for the share:smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Kerri Temporary and Baskol1
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I´m also 33 and will die by full suspension. Wish you good luck with your hanging

• Love
Reactions: Kerri Temporary and Baskol1