• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForgetfulSloth

ForgetfulSloth

Dec 24, 2021
I have very limited access to methods as I can't get anything delivered via mail and can't drive. I am limited to items I already have. I don't have access to rope, neck ties, or belts. I have exercise stretch bands, a spare bed sheet and the wrap from a bath robe. Which would be the most reliable if any? As for where to tie it I only have over-the-door (would any of those items reach that far?) or to tie it to my bed frame or the door knob not over the door.

I've been reading a lot of posts and trying out suggestions and I'm not having a lot of success (been trying to bath robe wrap) and I'm desperate.

nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
well anything can work. People hang themself in prison with their shoelaces from their bed post. Sounds you are at the end. Cant you just go to a store and steal a rope or something?
Most of us have problems making partial work. Even with ropes and a good setup.

Upvote 0