S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
Im not asking for encouragement or anything, just facts. I'm using a necktie that I've tied to a hook near the top of my door and using a slip knot as the noose. My questions are:
  1. What is the most appropriate way to lose consciousness via this method?Should I kneel, sit down, crouch etc
  2. Should I be able to breathe whilst the knot is around my neck? I've tried practicing a few times by kneeling and pushing my neck downwards but I can sometimes breathe, but when I abort and look in the mirror my eyes are bloodshot and my face is all red, so I feel as though it is cutting off the blood flow even though I'm able to breathe occasionally.
  3. Follow up to question 2, if I shouldn't be able to breathe, what precautions should I take to stop this? I.e try a different stance or something like that.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Reactions: SipSop
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Your goal should be to compress the carotid artery. You can do so while still being able to breathe. If you cant, youre compressing your trachea and it's unnecessary. If done properly, you can go unconcious in under 10 seconds, and die within 30 minutes (depending) You'll want to make sure youre not compressing the jugular, otherwise you wont pass out as quickly and your eyes will pop out of your head. Also be sure you have plenty of time before your body is found.

I would suggest sitting, as crouching would make it too easy to stand up.

S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
Your goal should be to compress the carotid artery. You can do so while still being able to breathe. If you cant, youre compressing your trachea and it's unnecessary. If done properly, you can go unconcious in under 10 seconds, and die within 30 minutes (depending) You'll want to make sure youre not compressing the jugular, otherwise you wont pass out as quickly and your eyes will pop out of your head. Also be sure you have plenty of time before your body is found.

I would suggest sitting, as crouching would make it too easy to stand up.

View attachment 41964
I see. The carotid artery is roughly above the Adam's apple correct? And you say sitting, would kneeling also work? Is the 10 seconds to lose consciousness for everyone? Because I've seen some people who say it can take upwards of 40 seconds.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
it should not take upwards of 40 seconds. the typical placement to achieve unconciousness is half way down from the adams apple, not up. So, right in the middle between the adams apple and the base of the neck, aka a couple inches below the apple

S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
it should not take upwards of 40 seconds. the typical placement to achieve unconciousness is half way down from the adams apple, not up. So, right in the middle between the adams apple and the base of the neck, aka a couple inches below the apple
Oh okay, and as for the stance, would you believe kneeling down and pushing down with the neck would work? Rather than sitting.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Oh okay, and as for the stance, would you believe kneeling down and pushing down with the neck would work? Rather than sitting.
yea it will work. try to push slightly forward rather than straight down if possible