• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sunbear1414

Jun 5, 2020
Would using a belt tied to a doorknob work for partial suspension? The belt looks something like this.

I am pretty light (50kgs) so I don't think the doorknob would break, I have done something similar to partial suspension before using a belt on a doorknob as self harm, and my face started to feel numb and I felt pressure on my trachea, if I kept going would it work?
Images

Reactions: Hiraeth and Iamamistake
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Doorknobs don't work great, but the belt should work just fine. Doorknobs tend to be too low or move, which is the problem. A headboard on a bed could work. Also, remember to tighten the noose GRADUALLY, and not all at once

Reactions: sunbear1414
S

sunbear1414

Jun 5, 2020
Doorknobs don't work great, but the belt should work just fine. Doorknobs tend to be too low or move, which is the problem. A headboard on a bed could work. Also, remember to tighten the noose GRADUALLY, and not all at once
Just wondering, why is it gradually and not all at once? I've looked at the resources and I couldn't see any info about it

J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Just wondering, why is it gradually and not all at once? I've looked at the resources and I couldn't see any info about it
If you do it all at once your survival instincts will kick in too quick for you to be able to pass out

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
I've tried partial suspension twice and I'm still here. First time survival instinct kicked in and couldn't go through with it, second time I got drunk af which helped with the survival instinct enough to pass out, but I was found and cut down. Anything like a belt, rope, or sheet will work even from a doorknob which is how I think Robin Williams ctb. The survival instinct is the toughest thing to get around but if you do yes it will work.

Reactions: IcyBat