L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
If anyone has any insight or experience with the partial suspension method, I am all ears. I have read the information in the Resource section. I have a sturdy bar in my closet that holds my weight and no chance of discovery. (I actually have concern about it being so long that my body will already be stinking before anyone realizes).
I have rope and have practiced with the slip knot ~ which is not at all difficult and holds well. I'm decent at locating the carotid arteries, close enough, I think, to do the trick and make me pass out. I guess my biggest concern is that survival instinct will kick in at the last minute, but that could happen with any method.
I don't know what I'm even asking: just any advice or experience or thoughts. Has anyone ever heard of someone's body convulsing after they pass out and the rope loosening?
Thanks,
L

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Hennessy
M

malti276

bye
Nov 15, 2020
(I actually have concern about it being so long that my body will already be stinking before anyone realizes).
You could always send a delayed e-mail to somebody or your local police department.

Knots done properly should withstand struggle.

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Survival instinct is really strong with partial, I have tried this method many times but always the survival instinct kicks in almost automatically , so I've given up on this method, when the right time comes I will be ctb with full suspension and yes the body will go into a state of convulsions before you pass out , kinda like a panic attack, and that's what stops me from passing out

L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
You could always send a delayed e-mail to somebody or your local police department.

Knots done properly should withstand struggle.
Yea, I should send a delayed e-mail. I have letters, but that won't do any good here in my apartment with my body. I don't know why I didn't even think of that. Lots of logistics.........so, thanks. I'll figure out how to do that in the Resources section. Never done it before, but thank god for technology.
L
Survival instinct is really strong with partial, I have tried this method many times but always the survival instinct kicks in almost automatically , so I've given up on this method, when the right time comes I will be ctb with full suspension and yes the body will go into a state of convulsions before you pass out , kinda like a panic attack, and that's what stops me from passing out
What did you use, if you don't mind my asking? Rope? And you had convulsions BEFORE passing out? They make it sound like the passing out happens within like 20 seconds. But, I haven't tried yet; only "tested" the weight and the location of the arteries. (I felt pretty lightheaded fast, I gotta say).
If I had convulsions before passing out, though, yea, I'd be ripping that rope OFF, I'm sure. Thank you for sharing your experience.
L

Last edited:
Reactions: EmptyManForever
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Rope? And you had convulsions BEFORE passing out?
I used a necktie one time and the other time used nylon rope, both gives you convulsions,kinda like a panic attack like I said before, partial is easy to chicken out of because of the position the body is in , if you really wanna ctb full suspension is better, because it's almost impossible to chicken out in that ,once your body is in the air ,you should pass out in seconds because gravity is also involved, you will be unconscious in no time but the only problem with full suspension is that it takes a lot of courage to make the jump and initiate the process, it's scary to do this knowing that there won't be any chance of backing out

• Aww..
Reactions: Thin Chew and x~Sophia~x
L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
I used a necktie one time and the other time used nylon rope, both gives you convulsions,kinda like a panic attack like I said before, partial is easy to chicken out of because of the position the body is in , if you really wanna ctb full suspension is better, because it's almost impossible to chicken out in that ,once your body is in the air ,you should pass out in seconds because gravity is also involved, you will be unconscious in no time but the only problem with full suspension is that it takes a lot of courage to make the jump and initiate the process, it's scary to do this knowing that there won't be any chance of backing out
I have no location for full.

Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
I have no location for full.
I read you can tie your ligature to a door knob and pass it over the top of the door. And another user here had the excellent idea of putting a book underneath to door so your weight won't damage or potentially rip out the hinges.