• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pinkmilktealeaf

pinkmilktealeaf

Oct 26, 2019
So I am trying to decide between a partial suspension hanging or a jump from height. I've been doing a lot of reading both here and elsewhere and these two options seem like the most inexpensive yet still lethal (if done correctly) methods. Here are my main factors in consideration: Jumping from height is attractive to me because it seems like a quick, one and done decision. Once you jump there's no turning back. I have never been afraid of heights so I'm fairly confident I could probably bring myself to take the leap even though many do attest that SI is high for attempting this method. This method is also attractive to me because I was just evicted from my home and had to move back in with my mother a few days ago, and I do NOT want her or my sister to find my body and be even more traumatized by that experience. The downside is of course the chance of ending up still alive but horribly disfigured, potentially even more miserable or unable to try again, plus the tallest bridge in my city is only 130ft from the ground and ideally I'd like to be on the higher end of the falling distance lethality spectrum to ensure definite success and not risk just major bodily injury (even though most sources say 100ft should suffice it still makes me nervous.) I know there are of course a few buildings taller than this in my city, but I'm not entirely confident that I could just strut up to the top of a random bank building I've never entered before looking how I look and make it to the roof without being halted by strangers. So that leaves me with partial suspension hanging, which is attractive to me because the idea of cutting off the carotid arteries and simply falling asleep and never walking up seems really peaceful if I could manage to pull it off correctly, but I have my doubts about it's efficacy in practice being someone who has been really intensely choked for long periods of time recreationally before (sorry for tmi) even to the point that my eyes have become bloody, but I've never ever actually passed out from being choked. Plus, this method would require me taking extra steps to ensure that my body was found by first responders and not by my family members, and there's also the guilt of doing it in my mother's home and risk of brain damage if I fail. What are your thoughts? Is 130ft high enough that my mind should be at ease even if I fall incorrectly and don't land head first? Which method would you choose and why? Do you have any more tips on successfully completing either of these methods? Thanks for reading and I'm sorry you're all here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
I'm sorry for whatever brought you here. The lethality of jumping is higher than partial hanging, if you are not afraid of heights I think it's a clear choice. Those 130ft are more than enough if you fall onto the ground (not water nor sand) and in a head position.

Reactions: pinkmilktealeaf and Nem
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
I'm sorry for whatever brought you here. The lethality of jumping is higher than partial hanging, if you are not afraid of heights I think it's a clear choice. Those 130ft are more than enough if you fall onto the ground (not water nor sand) and in a head position.
What are the numbers for partial?

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
What are the numbers for partial?

I don't know, the only source I have is this from lostallhope, but I think it makes reference just to full hanging. The stats for partial must be sensible lower, many people here have failed with this method:

Reactions: pinkmilktealeaf
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I say jump from height are more lethal due to the blunt force.

@Mainlænder
How do you free fall and get head down? Please teach me (because I plan to jump 1,000 feet to concrete).

If you jump 1,000 feet clearance below to concrete, would head down or not matter? Or it wouldn't matter since 1,000 feet is high enough even without head down you still die anyway?

tehdisturbedone

tehdisturbedone

Innately yearning for eternal sleep
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know for me I'd have to have some moment lead me to going out in a grisly, gnarly manner. The hardest thing for me is the fact that people seemingly survive everything. Hell, people have been ejected from planes at cruising altitude and have lived to tell the tale with several broken bones to boot. I have a hard time putting myself through extra torment onto of what's already present. There's a lot of innate defense mechanisms we as humanly have developed over thousands of years that led us to this point, and staying away from heights is one of. Which can probably lead you from flailing through the air instead of doing a swan dive into the asphalt.

If you really don't want your family to be freaked out by the event or not see you, well I hate to break it to you but even if you burn yourself to a crisp or end up as my cousin did, he was hit by a train, exploding into a thousand chunks of flesh, hair, teeth, etc. Your family will still have to identify you. Don't let my personal anxieties bother you, I just want to have an open-casket sort of suicide myself but thats just me.

Reactions: theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey pinkmilktealeaf.

I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I am too in a different way.

Are you still alive? Have you attempted partial or almost attempted jumping?

For surviving,falling feet first,you could possibly live. A lot of people die though. I feel like partial suspension fails so often due to buying bad rope or making it too long,tying the wrong knot,and using the wrong position...(this is based on if you're not discovered by someone that's not supposed to be there).

I'm thinking partial myself.

Feel free to talk if you want,that's assuming you're still here...

Either way I wish the best of luck to you and hope very much that you don't suffer should you attempt suicide...