• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you mean the one that you put clothes hangers on?. it would depend. does it screw into the wall or is it a tension bar? also id be curious how long the screw are and if they go into a stud. (i might just be over cautious when talking about methods but i personally feel that "if you want it done right you better do it yourself" applies heavily in suicide. the last thing you want is something going wrong and having an extremely painful death or even worse surviving)

testing it? i might have a bit of fun with by hanging off of things until i either fall or it holds me. theres probably better methods for testing that but idk

Last edited:
A

aanonymous

Oct 20, 2020
you mean the one that you put clothes hangers on?. it would depend. does it screw into the wall or is it a tension bar? also id be curious how long the screw are and if they go into a stud. (i might just be over cautious when talking about methods but i personally feel that "if you want it done right you better do it yourself" applies heavily in suicide. the last thing you want is something going wrong and having an extremely painful death or even worse surviving)

testing it? i might have a bit of fun with by hanging off of things until i either fall or it holds me. theres probably better methods for testing that but idk

yes, im talking bout that on which you put clothes hangers.
it's screwed in tho idk how long

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Just pull up on that a few times, see how sturdy it is.

Reactions: aanonymous
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yes, im talking bout that on which you put clothes hangers.
it's screwed in tho idk how long
you can check by taking one out. the longer the better. you can get screws that are about as long as your finger. i personally would use those and make sure its attached to a stud. the long silver one laying on an angle in the center. but this is just me personally
000Screws

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Be sure to watch for movement and sounds when you try. When I tried looking at the sturdiness of things around my room, the belt I was using kept loosening.

Reactions: aanonymous and Life_and_Death