• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I've attempted partial suspension, my body starts tingling all over and my muscles spasm uncontrollably. Memories run through my mind as if I'm in my last breath.
However, my body won't pass out?

Does anyone else here have this problem, or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: lv-gras, NoMore, AntiLifeEric and 1 other person
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
I've attempted partial suspension, my body starts tingling all over and my muscles spasm uncontrollably. Memories run through my mind as if I'm in my last breath.
However, my body won't pass out?

Does anyone else here have this problem, or am I doing something wrong?
Hi my friend, i think you are not blocking the carotid artery but in fact the jugular. It would do to attempt to block your carotids first with your hand so you know where they are.

Reactions: lv-gras, uxorious, AntiLifeEric and 1 other person
randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not an expert, but I think maybe the knot is not tight enough to interrupt blood circulation. I think this is going to be my method too, although the remaining corpse looks traumatizing for the one who finds it.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric and MLongshaw
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Thankyou, maybe I need a new anchor point? Do you know how it should feel if it were on the carotid?

Reactions: lv-gras
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Thankyou, maybe I need a new anchor point? Do you know how it should feel if it were on the carotid?
yes, i have done it before, it is a somewhat strange sensation,, but painless, and you will definitely know when it happens because your vision becomes blurry and you get dizzy, however i am unsure if you have to block both carotid arteries or just one, i actually made a thread on it so hopefully ppl can help.

Reactions: lv-gras and FairyAlys
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
yes, i have done it before, it is a somewhat strange sensation,, but painless, and you will definitely know when it happens because your vision becomes blurry and you get dizzy, however i am unsure if you have to block both carotid arteries or just one, i actually made a thread on it so hopefully ppl can help.
Thankyou my friend, much appreciated. My vision doesn't go blurry although after a while my head starts to feel more pressure..

Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Thankyou my friend, much appreciated. My vision doesn't go blurry although after a while my head starts to feel more pressure..
no problem, i wish you the best in finding these arteries, they are on the sides of the windpipe, and once you find them and block them and realize death is very easy, it is the greatest feeling in the world... very liberating...

Reactions: NoHope, lv-gras and MLongshaw
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
no problem, i wish you the best in finding these arteries, they are on the sides of the windpipe, and once you find them and block them and realize death is very easy, it is the greatest feeling in the world... very liberating...
This fills me with hope that I may be successful with this

Reactions: Deutsch
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
The carotid arteries are to the right of the windpipe. You can search for your pulse, with two fingers, and find them easily. I believe that the best position for the knot to be in, to compress the carotid arteries is on the left side of the neck, and maybe slightly to the back.

lostallhope.com should have more information on this.

The knot is where the least amount of force will be concentrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, FairyAlys, MLongshaw and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
The carotids are on both sides of the neck positioned a little behind the jugulars as I have seen in an illustration. Google the image and you will see

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and CRM
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
The carotids are on both sides of the neck positioned a little behind the jugulars as I have seen in an illustration. Google the image and you will see
I believe that the carotid artery on the left is deeper than the one on the right, no?