sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
As many of you know, the survival instinct is a bitch, especially when it comes to partial suspension. Since partial is my method, I want to weaken the survival instinct and make myself more impulsive by drinking alcohol beforehand. But my question is how much alcohol should I drink? I want to have lowered inhibitions but I don't want to be unable to control myself. Another thing I worry about is that the alcohol will make me feel relaxed and less desperate, resulting in me chickening out. Should I drink alcohol at all? If so, what's the optimal BAC? I don't drink alcohol often, so maybe I'm overthinking this lol, but I would like to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken, Singing In The Rain and 6 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
As many of you know, the survival instinct is a bitch, especially when it comes to partial suspension. Since partial is my method, I want to weaken the survival instinct and make myself more impulsive by drinking alcohol beforehand. But my question is how much alcohol should I drink? I want to have lowered inhibitions but I don't want to be unable to control myself. Another thing I worry about is that the alcohol will make me feel relaxed and less desperate, resulting in me chickening out. Should I drink alcohol at all? If so, what's the optimal BAC? I don't drink alcohol often, so maybe I'm overthinking this lol, but I would like to hear your thoughts.
You know I've been thinking about it lately is probably to avoid beer and any hard liquors with strong odor that would make a billy goat throw up. I'm gonna try something like vodka or moonshine both are stong and could be mixed with other liquids to soothe the taste and a mixture of pills. Don't take my word for this though it's trial and error for me. If anything I'm gonna do that and change my method to the night-night method and use a ligature strategy. I don't know we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discarded, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I would try first without alchol to see if you can get it done. If not take a shot of vodka and wait 30 mins.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken, worldexploder and 3 others
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Ive thought about this. But i always throw up before getting to pass out drunk point...
Could mix it with a small amount of other things but then you risk passing out or forgetting or a number of other things.

I read somewhere that zopiclone and decent amount of alcohol results in blackouts and memory loss. If thats the case then sounds like if you could then make it to the hanging point it would work.

Issue to keep in mind it you still want to make sure the pressure of the object used is correct. You may be intoxicated, not fully cut off blood flow or airways and just end up passed out hanging around but not really ctb and risk brain damage. But then this is always a risk, intoxicated or not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and sadsoul
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Ive thought about this. But i always throw up before getting to pass out drunk point...
Could mix it with a small amount of other things but then you risk passing out or forgetting or a number of other things.

I read somewhere that zopiclone and decent amount of alcohol results in blackouts and memory loss. If thats the case then sounds like if you could then make it to the hanging point it would work.

Issue to keep in mind it you still want to make sure the pressure of the object used is correct. You may be intoxicated, not fully cut off blood flow or airways and just end up passed out hanging around but not really ctb and risk brain damage. But then this is always a risk, intoxicated or not.
I wouldn't advise him mixing it. That just m makes him more likely to drink too much of it. i go by shots so he can count his cut off point. Flavored vodka may work since if he can't handle the taste.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Circles and 1 other person
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I highly recommend a strong fruity mixture. Like tango or similar. Makes the vodka nearly tasteless.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and sadsoul
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I was really drunk when I attempted partial in 2016. The intoxication didn't do a damn thing to remedy my panic response.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and Lifeisatrap