• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gregorek9

Jun 5, 2020
hallo how to do partial sunspension and is painful

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
If I were you I would check the hanging mega thread it has most of the information you'll need on full and partial suspension.

Reactions: Pale Blue Dot
G

gregorek9

Jun 5, 2020
i have rope it's tiny so should do the job hope so any tips how to do it properly?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Partial can be done nicely if you find your sweet spot, place on neck that compresses arteries nicely wich leads to quick blackout. If you do succeed in that then you just need to find a good anchor point and body position where convulsions wont loosen up your noose. If it loosens you will probably wake up and fail.
Try reading hanging threads, or searching around for personal expiriences. Theres alot of info out there

G

gregorek9

Jun 5, 2020
I am worried about partial sunspension i can failed maybe SN is another way to go

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Try to research about methods some more and maybe you will be able to figure out wich ones more comfortable for you

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
There is also full suspension if youre more comfortable with hanging, altho its not as easy to give up as with partial, or make painless

Reactions: Eternity04