• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RtdTrack6

May 3, 2019
I'm ready to die i need help with partial handing. Having trouble going thru with anyway to pass out or something

R

RtdTrack6

May 3, 2019
The problem is blacking out before SI kicks in

Reactions: not_a_robot
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
hi friend i wish you well. i will just share my experience. i have done this a few times but the rope broke each time (perhaps from my movements while unconscious).

nevertheless, really depressing music always works for me; stuff that really hits you and relates to your problems lyrically/melodically. when i put the rope right in the nook of where the neck and head meet (above adam's apple if you are a guy), the slightest leaning into it and i was out almost instantly. taking that slight lean could of course be the biggest challenge.

each time i attempted i was at the height of feeling betrayed/abandoned and lost all interest in everything so the music just put me over the edge while my mind raced of hopeless thoughts and lost scenarios.

drugs/alcohol may help too but i don't recommend them; i use them because i don't care about my future or what happens to me (im 39 and too late to start over for me). when i come off of a meth binge i am the low of lows crying my eyes out in my dogs fur.

if you are looking for a particular type/genre of music relating to what you are going through; i may have some suggestions for you if you like or their are some good music threads here on the forums.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Scribble Fan, Soul and 2 others
R

RtdTrack6

May 3, 2019
I have literally been up all night just trying and looking for ways to finally finish this I'm considering getting drunk or taking some thing that puts me to sleep I wish you all well and hope we can end this journey soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I have literally been up all night just trying and looking for ways to finally finish this I'm considering getting drunk or taking some thing that puts me to sleep I wish you all well and hope we can end this journey soon
What method have you decided on?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap