D

ddmmbb9696

Jun 16, 2024
Hi, i have been preparing for partial hanging, and would like some feedback on my setup.
Im going to do it in my attic, anchor point will be a stone bar, will test it before but i think it can hold my weight. I will be doing it in the seated position, to prevent SI from saving me i will put plastic in the floor and cover it with oil as well as my feet to stop me from getting up while i am convulsing. Will drink some alcohol and take alprazolam, what dose do you recomend as im not used to taking benzos? Also i have a question about the rope, should i buy a 10mm or 12mm thickness? Rope material is polipropylene. Been trying to compress the carothid with my fingers, most of the time i hit my sweet spot, and it feels so peaceful , i feel myself fading away in 5 seconds,feels a lot like nitrous, gonna try to do it until i pass out when im alone.Finally, and for me it's the reason why have been postponing it, will my cat miss me?

D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Your cat will miss you, yes. But probably not as much as a dog would.

If you go ahead with this, maybe for the benefit of the next person or first responders, indicate that there is oil on the floor under you so they don't go and do a Three Stooges pratfall when they do their best to cut you down and save you.

D

ddmmbb9696

Jun 16, 2024
Ill be alone for a week , so no chance of being saved, but out of curiosity what is Three Stooges pratfall?