Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
Hey all thinking of trying partial again, I'm thinking of the sit down over the door type of deal I'm curious how do you get the rope to stay on the other side of the door and not pull through due to the gap at the top when it's closed? I heard someone do it via the door hinge but that would be way too low wouldn't it? Also I'm a dumbass so explain simply if you can thank you. Also what type of rope works best? I'm thinking of changing material, also one last thing sorry which part of the neck would I put it on under the jaw or lower down? I mean gravity will probably pull it up to jaw anyway but idk

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I've read that people anchor the rope to the doorknob on the other side, or make a big fat knot that can't squeeze through the gap.

I'm sorry you're contemplating such things.

Reactions: Gothsinner
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
I've read that people anchor the rope to the doorknob on the other side, or make a big fat knot that can't squeeze through the gap.

I'm sorry you're contemplating such things.
Thank you that's quite helpful and me too.

Uso

Uso

Jul 25, 2019
As for type of rope, look for something that holds at least double your weight. No climbing rope because it stretches when you put weight on it. Thin rope might not be the most comfortable, but the pain can be alleviated by padding the neck.

The rope is meant to compress the carotid arteries to cut off blood flow to the brain. Find them with your hands first to figure out where you should put the rope. Search for 'carotid' on the forum if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Best wishes, Gothsinner

Reactions: Ivenocare
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
As for type of rope, look for something that holds at least double your weight. No climbing rope because it stretches when you put weight on it. Thin rope might not be the most comfortable, but the pain can be alleviated by padding the neck.

The rope is meant to compress the carotid arteries to cut off blood flow to the brain. Find them with your hands first to figure out where you should put the rope. Search for 'carotid' on the forum if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Best wishes, Gothsinner

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
To hold the rope in the door:

Amazon product ASIN B006O0Y84Y
I've been experimenting kind of obsessively the past few days and starting to get back in the realm of being successful. I don't always get the right feeling but I seem to have a higher chance of getting the right effect when I put the noose on and then "pretend to be dead," or slacken all my muscles and let my body fall and put all my weight into the noose and stop trying to breath. Another way to think about it is like you're flopping down on the couch after a long shitty day (and stopping/significantly reducing breath). I'll be interested to see if that helps for you