• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
hey i researched the haning method and came up with partial haning i can do it i have already seen videos on youtube and within 15 sec you should be unconscious

now my only question can you do partial haning with a scarf?

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I remember watching videos of people doing full with a scarf, so it can support the weight, but idk if it can apply enough pressure. Can you buy a rope?

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
I remember watching videos of people doing full with a scarf, so it can support the weight, but idk if it can apply enough pressure. Can you buy a rope?
i got a rope and a tree but in wil not faling im wil do it complete form one time
where do you watch videos of full haning?

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I got them from bestgore and other sites I don't remember, they are usually hard to find

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
I got them from bestgore and other sites I don't remember, they are usually hard to find
oh do you know if im do full haning get im black out in 2 mins?

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
oh do you know if im do full haning get im black out in 2 mins?
I don't know exactly but yeah, keep in mind that full can be really painful for some people (including me), that's why I changed my method to SN, but if you don't have any other option it is not that bad

G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
I don't know exactly but yeah, keep in mind that full can be really painful for some people (including me), that's why I changed my method to SN, but if you don't have any other option it is not that bad
How were you able to get SN?

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I haven't bought it yet, but they sell it in an online latin american marketplace, without any restrictions