classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I want to execute a partial hanging but I need to know that if it fails and I somehow wake up after passing out (standing up while passed out, whatever) what are the chances that I will have brain damage or other unwanted effects? Has anyone failed a partial hanging and can help answer this? I may be able to get an hour or two alone. Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent.Tears, Ginnn and Hennessy
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I want to execute a partial hanging but I need to know that if it fails and I somehow wake up after passing out (standing up while passed out, whatever) what are the chances that I will have brain damage or other unwanted effects? Has anyone failed a partial hanging and can help answer this? I may be able to get an hour or two alone. Thanks

I have failed twice, I just stood up. I haven't read about anyone having brain damage after standing up and have been reading a lot on the forums. Maybe it is possible but I think once you pass out you kind of just twitch and shake I don't think you actually stand up.

• Informative
Reactions: Silent.Tears, actual_fox, Ghostly and 2 others
classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
I have failed twice, I just stood up. I haven't read about anyone having brain damage after standing up and have been reading a lot on the forums. Maybe it is possible but I think once you pass out you kind of just twitch and shake I don't think you actually stand up.
Appreciate the response. So you stood up before passing out? I thought I read about someone standing up after going unconscious, maybe from some kind of innate survival instinct. Maybe you're right though, I don't actually see how you could stand up anyway if you're ptfo.

Reactions: Silent.Tears and Sick of it all
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Appreciate the response. So you stood up before passing out? I thought I read about someone standing up after going unconscious, maybe from some kind of innate survival instinct. Maybe you're right though, I don't actually see how you could stand up anyway if you're ptfo.
Yeah I stood up before passing out. I was just very lightheaded, maybe I was close idk. Yeah I haven't read of anyone standing up AFTER being passed out though. I just think you shake and twitch like I mentioned.

Reactions: Silent.Tears, Ghostly, Sick of it all and 1 other person
classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
Does anyone know partial hanging will work if the doorknob is relatively low and you're able to sit on the floor? Is leaning forward sufficient or is it likely that I will stop leaning forward while unconscious and come to? I am trying to use a belt. Leaning forward for 7-10 seconds and I think I might have it. Thanks

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Does anyone know partial hanging will work if the doorknob is relatively low and you're able to sit on the floor? Is leaning forward sufficient or is it likely that I will stop leaning forward while unconscious and come to? I am trying to use a belt. Leaning forward for 7-10 seconds and I think I might have it. Thanks
I think most people wrap the litagature over the top of the door for best results.

classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
I need to do it with a belt on a doorknob. No choice. Maybe a bathrobe like Bourdain or an extension cord or something.

Reactions: Silent.Tears
G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
I stood up after passing out. I was unconscious for 1-2 minutes and now I have brain damage! Don't do it unless you are sure you won't wake up. I have a constant headache and now I feel super dumb all the time. I want to die even more now but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. I intended to just try to see if I could find the right spots and it became a real attempt instead of a practice attempt.

• Wow
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz and Silent.Tears
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
I think most people wrap the litagature over the top of the door for best results.
is that so? i've got a metal hanger hanging on my door, would that do?

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
If it is high enough and holds your weight I guess so.
The door is a bit higher than I am (195 compared to what looks to be around 2 metres) and the hanger is pretty snug on my door and seems like it has enough strength to hold me, it's a lot sturdier than my closet clothes hanger.
Pictured below

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I did know a guy that did this, but he was stoned out of his mind, before he did it. It worked.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I failed many, many times with this method. I almost passed out but... you know did not die.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
The door is a bit higher than I am (195 compared to what looks to be around 2 metres) and the hanger is pretty snug on my door and seems like it has enough strength to hold me, it's a lot sturdier than my closet clothes hanger.
Pictured below
View attachment 98838
I just tried with this and it holds my weight perfectly but as you can see, I'm still here. I didn't come close to passing out. I'm sure I did many of the steps including looking downwards and pushing body forward.

Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
D*mn it, I can't wait for sn, I can't order it here either there's people here, so started researching this method today (I have extension cord), but from what people are replying, this method seems highly unreliable fml šŸ˜£šŸ˜”

A

artpopbestalbum

Nov 8, 2022
I tried partial hanging many times and I don't recommend it. It's really hard to actually get there.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I stood up after passing out. I was unconscious for 1-2 minutes and now I have brain damage! Don't do it unless you are sure you won't wake up. I have a constant headache and now I feel super dumb all the time. I want to die even more now but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. I intended to just try to see if I could find the right spots and it became a real attempt instead of a practice attempt.
What are your symptoms ? I'm scared I did it too. I leaned forward three times in a row, I think I haven't lost consciousness but I can't really remember very good. I was on the floor with my whole body twitching like an epileptic attack and now I feel my hands shaking like never before and I m less coordinatedā€¦