OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
Some people say they feel no pain during full/partial hanging
Ok,lets suppose.You need appox 5kg of pressure to compress carotids,so when you apply part of your weight,relax muscles and let yourself fall with noose around your neck or whatever you definetely must have felt your neck is going to be crushed(not indeed but it feels so) by your weight - think it comes after like 10kg pressure.For me it denies any ability to breathe not thought the straw and moreover hurts as fuck,which definetely isn't "you can breathe normally and there is no pain just dyzziness and you're gone" as some say
Please,explain if you really feel that comfortable and if so how is that possible with a weight on your neck?
Btw i can feel blacking out but it's not that quick in comparison with hell state of neck:(It makes me back out
Any advices are greatly appreciated...

Reactions: maka and Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Failed partial a few weeks ago. Im kinda heavy 190 pounds. Didn't feel much pain but couldn't breath much when I dropped my full weight. So I hyperventilated and then held my breath so I didn't feel like taking a breath before passing out. It worked but I didn't tie off the rope good must have loosend when I started convulsing. Had bruises all over my arms and stuff.

OneMoreDude

OneMoreDude

Jul 29, 2019
Why not just go full?
Because of a terrible neck compression that i dont't think i could take
It is not even pain but extreme discomfort which my SI don't even try to overcome
But idk maybe i just do it completely wrong
Failed partial a few weeks ago. Im kinda heavy 190 pounds. Didn't feel much pain but couldn't breath much when I dropped my full weight. So I hyperventilated and then held my breath so I didn't feel like taking a breath before passing out. It worked but I didn't tie off the rope good must have loosend when I started convulsing. Had bruises all over my arms and stuff.
So you passed out with your full weight on your neck or you "sat in the air"?

Last edited: