• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
I tried partial hanging, again. I used a bath robe in a slipknot, the slipknot below my chin, tied it up to a wooden railing and sat down. Apart from feeling restricted, shortness of breath and getting a lot pressure in my head nothing happened. I did not pass out. The pressure was uncomfortable so after a few minutes I had to give up.

This is clearly not working.
Im now thinking using a plastic bag over my head and tieying my hands up with ductape. It might be a horrible way to go but staying in this world is far worse

Reactions: Kusogaki
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
the plastic bag idea is nearly impossible if you do it sober

it was a method i've tried in different kind of ways but yea it's just very difficult

how are you gonna tie your hands in a way that you wouldn't be able to rip the bag off

Reactions: Xta4Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a guide. Consider a rope instead of a bathrobe. Partial in general is hard to achieve, needs a lot of SI to be defeated to pass out and keep putting pressure on the carotids to constrict blood flow.

Reactions: samdocheon, Worndown and Xta4Love
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
the plastic bag idea is nearly impossible if you do it sober

it was a method i've tried in different kind of ways but yea it's just very difficult

how are you gonna tie your hands in a way that you wouldn't be able to rip the bag off
First put the plastic bag on. Then tape my hands with duc tape, preferably behind my back if I can manage
Here's a guide. Consider a rope instead of a bathrobe. Partial in general is hard to achieve, needs a lot of SI to be defeated to pass out and keep putting pressure on the carotids to constrict blood flow.

Very helpfull, thank you

My SI wont be the problem I think.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to be permanently free from this existence, it's so cruel to me how people have to suffer and struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace.

Reactions: a.hamza.13
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial is not easy in any way. Any chance you can get a rope and fo full in a stairwell?