• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
How much weight does something need to be able to hold to partial hang from it or what percent of my weight? And how should I test if its strong enough first? Sorry of thats already been answered in a thread somewhere I should look harder but I'm lazy and figured I'd ask first

Reactions: Worndown
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Ideally it can hold double your weight, but you can just test it. Grab for example the metal or wood bar inside your closet and lift your feet. You can also pull on it to make sure but usually these should hold your bodyweight.

Reactions: FailureToAll
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
depending on your position, certain amounts of weight are put on the rope.
In the first (far left), it's 100% of your weight. I don't remember the rest exactly but from what I remember
- the second was about 65%+
- the third was about 30%
- the fourth was about 12%

Now these arnt exactly the correct amounts, so I would say try to go for 2x our weight. At the very least your weight.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Put as much weight as possible into it when you attempt. Test your tie down point as cloudy mentioned.

Reactions: FailureToAll and CloudyNightSky
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Well I'm going to attempt from the bathroom radiator. I put as much weight as I dared but didn't try full weight. Hopefully it will do. I don't trust the shower and I want to do it somewhere where I can lock the door so not many options. There's a high chance I will back out bcuz I'm a coward but just incase I don't then this might be goodbye. Thanks everyone who ever interacted with my posts <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice, CloudyNightSky and hi-okbye
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Well I'm going to attempt from the bathroom radiator. I put as much weight as I dared but didn't try full weight. Hopefully it will do. I don't trust the shower and I want to do it somewhere where I can lock the door so not many options. There's a high chance I will back out bcuz I'm a coward but just incase I don't then this might be goodbye. Thanks everyone who ever interacted with my posts <3
I hope all goes well for you. Im sorry its come to this.
Safe travels friend

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I did awhile ago but I will give it a quick reread to make sure I haven't missed anything important now. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
good luck and I hope you find peace <3

• Love
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'm scared to send my bf a goodbye msg incase I fail... but I don't want to not tell him and him think I just ghosted him

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I'm scared to send my bf a goodbye msg incase I fail... but I don't want to not tell him and him think I just ghosted him
Is it long distance? If not maybe you could leave a note addressed to him I'm not sure of your situation.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Do you have gmail? I know on there you can do a scheduled email
Might be possible with other emails too

Reactions: hi-okbye
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Do you have gmail? I know on there you can do a scheduled email
Might be possible with other emails too
I do but he has a lot of emails and idk which is his most recent :/ I could send it to as many as I know I guess

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I do but he has a lot of emails and idk which is his most recent :/ I could send it to as many as I know I guess
Hmm id probably want to confirm just in case unless you think its one you got for sure.
I hope all goes well

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
How much weight does something need to be able to hold to partial hang from it or what percent of my weight? And how should I test if its strong enough first? Sorry of thats already been answered in a thread somewhere I should look harder but I'm lazy and figured I'd ask first
As soon as I felt myself start to black out my body went all tingly it freaked me out and I cried and moved and then I tried again and couldn't seem to get the position right again I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH. I will try again soon. I need to calm my nerves. Maybe I will go look if there's any alcohol I can have

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Justnotme, _Broken_alice and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
As soon as I felt myself start to black out my body went all tingly it freaked me out and I cried and moved and then I tried again and couldn't seem to get the position right again I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH. I will try again soon. I need to calm my nerves. Maybe I will go look if there's any alcohol I can have
I hope you're okay.

• Love
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I understand your feelings. I've tried partial hanging many times (I've been practicing, but I wasn't ready to die yet, because I don't live alone). And I managed to get close to losing consciousness several times, but then I stopped doing it at all. I have not been able to approach the state of unconsciousness again for 2 weeks :(
But let's not despair.
In the end, people actually manage to die by incomplete hanging.

Tell me, please, when you started to lose consciousness, did you feel suffocated or was the process peaceful?

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I understand your feelings. I've tried partial hanging many times (I've been practicing, but I wasn't ready to die yet, because I don't live alone). And I managed to get close to losing consciousness several times, but then I stopped doing it at all. I have not been able to approach the state of unconsciousness again for 2 weeks :(
But let's not despair.
In the end, people actually manage to die by incomplete hanging.

Tell me, please, when you started to lose consciousness, did you feel suffocated or was the process peaceful?
I didn't feel suffocated it felt quite peaceful

• Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and Justnotme
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Unfortunately I am physically totally fine. I appreciate that you kept replying to me. Tyy
Of course.
Don't feel like you have to rush into another attempt. Just take your time and if you decide not to go through with it that's always okay too <3

Last edited:
  • Love