• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I think I have settled on my method. I will take an antiemetic, then I will place the rope around my neck, drink water that has been mixed with the appropriate amount of crushed xanax and oxycodone pills, then I will drink some alcohol. Doing this should cause me to pass out and the weight of my limp body should be enough to restrict bloodflow to my brain and I should die from this?

I have never done drugs in my life before so I should have low xanax/oxy tolerance, and I have only drank alcohol a few times in my life so I should have low alcohol tolerance.

Would this work? What dosage should I be taking? What can I do to further increase my success rate? What else should I get from the DW? I know absolutely nothing about drugs, so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Also, can I ask some of you to share your experience with taking any combination of xanax/oxy/alcohol please. How much did you take? Did it cause you to pass out? How long did it take you to pass out? What were the moments leading up to you passing out like? How long did it take you to regain consciousness?

Last edited:
Reactions: juliano2001
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
You've gotta be real careful with this, to me it screams brain damage because you've gotta get everything right in the partial setup and if something goes wrong but you don't die then will you be able to save yourself? I can perhaps understand why you would want some alcohol but not so sure about the tablets in combination. Someone else on here also posted something similar and got a few responses advising caution or against it. Do you know for definite that you can compress your carotid arteries to the point of nearly passing out? If not then I'd strongly advise practising sober first.
Yes, I have tried partial before and almost passed out but main thing stopping me was SI. I was hoping that by taking these drugs I can pass out and completely bypass SI

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
When you're doing partial are you looking straight or down and are you below or slightly Infront of the anchor point? Oh and which position are you using? It won't guarantee that it'll work for me but nevertheless it gives me perhaps a slightly better chance myself in the event I can't make myself more than slightly lightheaded.
It's been a while since I tried it so I can't remember exactly, but I think I was slightly infront of the anchor and I would've been looking down slightly.

If I get into partial hanging position before taking the drugs+alcohol, what do you think could go wrong? From my research this combination of drugs/alcohol should already give me a high chance of death by itself and on the slight chance it doesn't work I will atleast fall asleep and the weight of my unconscious body would tighten the slipknot even more and let partial hanging take care of the rest

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
Of you've practiced enough knowing exactly where the noose has to go then you have a better chance it has to be said. Are you kneeling and leaning forwards or squatting?
I always kneeled and leaned forward