O

oddy3you

Sep 25, 2023
Most likely will ctb within the next couple of weeks. I've tried partial hanging before but the bar that the rope was hanging on broke from what I'm assuming was my thrashing body. My parents came into my room and asked me what the thrashing was but I managed to play it off as me falling out of bed. I want to know if there is a way to do partial hanging while my parents are sleeping in the room right next door without them hearing anything.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
they will most likely hear you, but you could try cushioning the area with a duvet/pillows/blankets etc. however i would wait until you have the opportunity to be home alone - if you're discovered, you risk serious brain damage

Reactions: Ampsvx123, emptymiku and ImpishIndulgence
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I would definitely wait to do it when they're gone. It is way too risky to do it with them there, especially with your rooms being so close together. I'm not even talking about them finding you too early when you're unconscious, but if they find out even before you lose consciousness. They will be watching you closer if they find out, giving you even less opportunities to CTB and also possibly making you feel more alone, so please be careful.

If that's not possible, then I'd do it in another room with a door that is furthest away from them.