• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I have limited resources to ctb since all of my online purchases are monitored. I've thought about maybe connecting two belts to use to hang on the metal bar in my closet. Any advice?

Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
You can test it without committing. If it restricts your blood flow and you feel like you're about to pass out I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Reactions: Trakehner
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I think the problem with belts are that they don't hold much weight before the strap snapping, if you know what i mean.

Ropes are also super cheap, i got mine for 10 euros, its 15 meters long and can withstand +300 kilograms. You can get them from hardware stores.

Reactions: Trakehner and FRUSTRATED MIND
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
You can suffocate yourself if you tighten a belt around your neck.

Reactions: Trakehner and FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Try partial hanging and I'm sure you're going to pass out soon. You just need to find your carotid artery.

Reactions: Trakehner