• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I've watched a couple of videos on how to do a blood choke and have been thinking of how to do it to myself.

My thought is to role up a towel really tight then wrap it in duct tape, basically making an arm. Wrap the "arm" around your neck then putting the noose around that for a partial hanging. In theory that should keep the noose off your throat making it comfortable then just wait for the sleep.

Anyone have any thoughts about this idea?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I've watched a couple of videos on how to do a blood choke and have been thinking of how to do it to myself.

My thought is to role up a towel really tight then wrap it in duct tape, basically making an arm. Wrap the "arm" around your neck then putting the noose around that for a partial hanging. In theory that should keep the noose off your throat making it comfortable then just wait for the sleep.

Someone explained to me that the bigger the ligature the less pressure it exerts because physics. But I've never heard of this set up so who knows...maybe you're onto something.

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Someone explained to me that the bigger the ligature the less pressure it exerts because physics. But I've never heard of this set up so who knows...maybe you're onto something.
On the video guy does a choke hold on a guy and he passes in seconds. I read about an idea of putting beanbags on your carotid arteries and then tightening the rope around them to close off the arteries but I had trouble getting them to sit right. Then I saw the video with the guys arm around his neck and was thinking how to emulate that. I don't want to miss the bus next time.

C

ConstantineXI

Feb 12, 2021

I'm not quite sure what you're describing. I follow that the duct tape-wrapped towel would be put around your neck, but it sounds like that would act as the noose (though it would then be tied off somewhere)? I get that the idea is "focus the pressure on the sides of the neck instead of the front", but could you take another stab at explaining what you're thinking (or draw a diagram)?

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Wouldn't you want to cut the towel into 2 and separate in the middle to make space for adams apple, so pressure from towels is to the sides of the adams apple?

C

ConstantineXI

Feb 12, 2021
Wouldn't you want to cut the towel into 2 and separate in the middle to make space for adams apple, so pressure from towels is to the sides of the adams apple?
I think the idea is that (like in a chokehold) the towel would be stiff enough to"bend" in such a way as to provide some clearance at the front of the neck.

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I think the idea is that (like in a chokehold) the towel would be stiff enough to"bend" in such a way as to provide some clearance at the front of the neck.
I see - maybe the towel could be cut just on the inner side to create a bit more clearance