• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Hi. I have tried partial hanging multiple times but after about 30 seconds I feel like vomiting and pull out. Do you think this is normal or I have the rope in the wrong place.

Reactions: RamenNoodles
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, I never felt like vomiting. Just felt like my head was gonna explode.

Maybe try hanging with another position? You can do it on your knees or kinda lying down! (watched some videos of it but seems harder)

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
I've been doing it I my knees and also tried sitting. My rope isn't long enough to lie down.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I tried to hang many times and vomiting was never an issue. Try fucking around with the position of the noose. If nothing helps try some other method.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Are there other situations where you feel like vomiting, or just when you're trying partial? I'm thinking it might be a panic response?

Reactions: bluesrock
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
No I'm not a vomiter. Just when trying partial. I don't actually vomit. I dry retch.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Do you ever feel dizziness before vomitting? That's what I felt. My head spins too much that I almost puke. It's unpleasant.

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
My rope is positioned just below the adams apple as suggested in the megathread.

inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
I've gotten some feelings of nausea from it, but only when I tested it multiple times in a row. Be careful when testing this if you aren't ready to ctb though. In my experience, once you start getting dizzy, you're out before you even know what's happening. It definitely doesn't take 30 seconds.

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
I get no where near to passing out. It's been so frustrating.

wolfsoul

wolfsoul

Student
Dec 19, 2020
As some members recommended I tried above the adams apple and it changed everything for me. This way I found the "sweet spot" (at least i think so). Dizzyness comes under 10 seconds for me. Didn´t go further than before passing out for now. Also it didn´t hurt. But swallowing is bad with above, you have to avoid that. Maybe this works better for you.

Reactions: bob12
B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
Same as wolfsoul. Below Adam's apple I only get an urge to cough, and I can't pass out (I conjecture it is because I simply don't put enough pressure, I estimate I can put max 5kg without bailing out).

On the othee hand, by putting it between my jaw and the adam's apple, I can pass out in 20 seconds, unless I
- want to breathe
- want to swallow
- get afraid
in which case I abort

OhBother

OhBother

new day new suffering
Mar 21, 2021
I attempted partial for the first time last night and can tell you I passed out in a few seconds compared to full hanging where you feel the pain right away. It was like those moments when you don't realize you're sleeping and suddenly you jump up awake. Hard to explain the sensation but I snapped out of it and felt the tightness from my neck which was difficult and scary. I was shaking uncontrollably after that. I thought I put it below my adam's apple but it was at an angle. Don't know if you could see it with the picture where the rope was. And I didn't realize I bit my tongue until after I took it off. You don't feel pain during it. I will be successful next time and for certain add sleeping pills.

Attachments

• 20210412_123717.jpg
    20210412_123717.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Hatari and David
Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
Hi. I have tried partial hanging multiple times but after about 30 seconds I feel like vomiting and pull out. Do you think this is normal or I have the rope in the wrong place.
Hello, I think that maybe it's SI that comes out in a physical way

Reactions: bluesrock