• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Ninaea

May 10, 2022
I've been attempting partial hanging for the past few hours, and I just can't get it to work. I understand the premise; you're supposed to apply pressure with the ligature to the carotid arteries on either side of the neck (at least 3 kg), and try not to block the airway. I've tried a few different positions (kneeling, laying down, and crouching).

I have a good amount of weight on the ligature, but I stay in position for 5+ minutes, but it's complete agony. Barely able to breath, can't swallow my saliva, and my head feels like it's going to explode (presumably from pressure on the jugular). I've adjusted the length of the ligature, I've tried having a towel around my neck etc. The closest I think I've gotten, my vision was almost completely blackened, my body was buzzing, muscles got weak, but I started coughing uncontrollably and I got up. It seems like I need more weight/pressure on the carotid arteries, but less on the trachea and jugular; any tips on how to achieve this? I have the knot at the back of my head, right at the base of the skull, and the ligature above my Adam's apple.

Reactions: ridedalightnin’ and DynamicDepression
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I don't know. I really need a piss but I can't be bothered to get up.

Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
Sounds like you're putting the noose too high on your neck. Carotids branch near the jawbone so it's harder to compress them when you put it too high plus putting it too high makes it easier to constrict the trachea. The best position for the noose is slightly below your Adam's apple.

Reactions: Life is overrated