• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
What are people's experiences with partial hanging SI ? Was it difficult to reach unconsciousness? If it was easy for you what brought you out of it? If you failed due to the rope breaking, etc. Did you end up getting any marks on your neck.

probablynot

probablynot

Feb 3, 2024
I (obviously) wasn't able to do it. Have tried multiple times, got to the point of extreme dizziness but SI would always cause me to stand back up. If this was an easy method I would have been gone by now, but I might have had more luck if I had a proper rope + bean bags or something similar to further put pressure on carotid arteries.

Reactions: quietandsad113
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

May 15, 2024
It was extremely difficult to get to the point of unconsciousness/to push through it.
I had marks on my neck from what I used, but more noticably I had these small dots all over my face. I've got photos and may post them eventually, but there is definitely evidence if you fail. What I was using snapped and brought me back.

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
It was extremely difficult to get to the point of unconsciousness/to push through it.
I had marks on my neck from what I used, but more noticably I had these small dots all over my face. I've got photos and may post them eventually, but there is definitely evidence if you fail. What I was using snapped and brought me back.
Thank you for sharing I'm a bit worried about that. Tonight I'm gonna try full maybe to the best of my abilities it looks very peaceful in comparison

• Hugs
Reactions: chestnut
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

May 15, 2024
Thank you for sharing I'm a bit worried about that. Tonight I'm gonna try full maybe to the best of my abilities it looks very peaceful in comparison
I wish you luck and peace ❤️