Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I tried partial hanging the other day and my vision faded almost instantly but I could feel my legs tingling. Are tingly legs normal while hanging? Anyone else experienced this?

afutility

afutility

-
Dec 27, 2020
I wouldn't worry about tingling legs, that may be normal. Be careful with trying it out, as you can easily pass away within a few seconds and get brain damage if you fail.

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I wouldn't worry about tingling legs, that may be normal. Be careful with trying it out, as you can easily pass away within a few seconds and get brain damage if you fail.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm wondering if the tingling is a lack of blood flow.

Reactions: AutoTap
P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
where did you place the rope?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It sounds like you were close. If vision goes you were constricting blood flow. Just make sure you will be alone for 30 minutes.

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
where did you place the rope?
I placed the rope about midway on my neck but more towards the collar bone. In this area I don't feel the exploding head feeling and can still breathe. I stood on a bucket and quickly stepped off and loss of vision was almost instant. Then I felt the tingly legs and my toes were touching the ground but when I stood flat I came to.

Reactions: Trannydiary and polarbear
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Sounds like it will work. When you try for real, tie your ankles to make it harder to stand up.

Reactions: Trannydiary, LADY007, polarbear and 1 other person