• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
I just created this thread so maybe people could help me perfect my plan as I go along?

currently my plan is to go into the woods behind our property for a long "walk" take a little more than normal amount of benadryl wait to get sleepy and get in my noose. I don't have my rope yet but I know how to do a slip knot and once I get my rope I'll work on finding my sweet spot.

• Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Cid9121 and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I just created this thread so maybe people could help me perfect my plan as I go along?

currently my plan is to go into the woods behind our property for a long "walk" take a little more than normal amount of benadryl wait to get sleepy and get in my noose. I don't have my rope yet but I know how to do a slip knot and once I get my rope I'll work on finding my sweet spot.
Good luck with finding the sweet spot. It can be surprisingly difficult.

Reactions: Hotsackage
J

Justnyc

Jul 6, 2021
Can a person 6 foot 2 230 plus pounds do partial hanging with a tie?

Reactions: Cowtipper and CoolGuy9
darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
I have no idea really I would say so but I read where someone had a tie snap so you might want to look into some rope

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
From experience and speculation it seems to be harder to find the sweet spot if you are fat, but I can't say for sure. Id recommend you try to find it and depending on your results, go with it or switch methods.

Reactions: Justnyc
J

Justnyc

Jul 6, 2021
Hard to switch methods an feel like alot people have there own plan on partner thread

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Hard to switch methods an feel like alot people have there own plan on partner thread
It is surprisingly hard to ctb. Used to think you just take some pills or something, but now that I have tried it, I understand why most suicidal people live so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Cid9121, Ramirez and 1 other person
J

Justnyc

Jul 6, 2021
We can write on here all day an sounds good even in the wiki see how you can easily get caught or fail

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
I am about to go scout some spots to hang from. I'll take some pics and maybe you could help me pic the best spot?

• Love
Reactions: Worndown, Cid9121 and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I am about to go scout some spots to hang from. I'll take some pics and maybe you could help me pic the best spot?
I don't know if that would really help honestly. The spot mainly just has to be able to hold your weight and it has to be in a place where you won't be found for the next 30 mins.

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
IMG 1466 IMG 1467 IMG 1470 IMG 1467 IMG 1468

so anyway I went and looked around and found five spots. I tested each one to see if they would hold my weight and they're all good. I was looking around for decent height and comfortable area. I will be putting a towel below me mostly because I don't like touching plants more than I have too. lol. maybe if you could pick your favorites? Idk

Attachments

• IMG_1469.jpg
    IMG_1469.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cid9121, Ramirez, Cowtipper and 1 other person
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
View attachment 71429View attachment 71430

yes but I'm indecisive and would rather have help

so anyway I went and looked around and found five spots. I tested each one to see if they would hold my weight and they're all good. I was looking around for decent height and comfortable area. I will be putting a towel below me mostly because I don't like touching plants more than I have too. lol. maybe if you could pick your favorites? Idk
Personally id say that the first one looks like a perfect tree to hang yourself with. Also since you don't want to be found for at least 30 mins, id recommend you do it during the night. Also way before you ctb, id recommend you go there during the night and see how many people like to visit that place during the night. You'll probably be alone, but just incase a bunch of teens like to go there during the night or something, it's better to know that before you actually try to ctb.

Reactions: Ramirez
darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
Personally id say that the first one looks like a perfect tree to hang yourself with. Also since you don't want to be found for at least 30 mins, id recommend you do it during the night. Also way before you ctb, id recommend you go there during the night and see how many people like to visit that place during the night. You'll probably be alone, but just incase a bunch of teens like to go there during the night or something, it's better to know that before you actually try to ctb.
actually its on our property in the country so no one will be there and I can go during the day because when I go for my walks I can be gone for hours before anyone starts to worry.

Reactions: Cid9121, Ramirez, Cowtipper and 2 others
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
actually its on our property in the country so no one will be there and I can go during the day because when I go for my walks I can be gone for hours before anyone starts to worry.
Oh that's perfect. Have you found the sweet spot yet?

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
Oh that's perfect. Have you found the sweet spot yet?
not yet actually I always seem to struggle with the most important things. I'm also really thin so Idk what's up

Reactions: Ramirez, Cowtipper and CoolGuy9
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
A noose is much better than a slip knot. Its better to research where to place the knot ecspecially for partial

Sending you love and kindness

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
A noose is much better than a slip knot. Its better to research where to place the knot ecspecially for partial

Sending you love and kindness
hmm are you sure because the hanging mega thread said slip knot

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
not yet actually I always seem to struggle with the most important things. I'm also really thin so Idk what's up
From personal experience I can say it can be surprisingly hard to find. I sadly never managed to find it so that sucks. Id recommend you try to practice and experiment where you put the rope and how you apply the pressure and with different ropes.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
hmm are you sure because the hanging mega thread said slip knot
I havent read the mega thread in a while. All i know is you gotta constrict the major arteries

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and Cowtipper
darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
From personal experience I can say it can be surprisingly hard to find. I sadly never managed to find it so that sucks. Id recommend you try to practice and experiment where you put the rope and how you apply the pressure and with different ropes.
yea I've been working with my tie but I haven't got my rope yet

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
Id recommend getting soft bdsm rope.
that would be what I would do but I live with my parents :/

I did get my rope though would this do the trick. it is strong I promise.

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Worndown and Cid9121
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
that would be what I would do but I live with my parents :/

I did get my rope though would this do the trick. it is strong I promise.
I can't tell if it's long enough, but other then that, it looks fine. Just make sure it holds your weight.

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
Then that should work just fine. You also might want to experiment with some padding. Might help you, might not.
what would I use for padding and what would it do? like would it keep it from leaving marks on my neck if I back out.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
what would I use for padding and what would it do? like would it keep it from leaving marks on my neck if I back out.
Any soft fabric will do so something like a t shirt or a pillow sheet will work. Having the rope tighten around your neck can be uncomfortable and leave marks if you fail so it might help with that. Id recommend that you experiment to see what works best for you and also read more about hanging.

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
Any soft fabric will do so something like a t shirt or a pillow sheet will work. Having the rope tighten around your neck can be uncomfortable and leave marks if you fail so it might help with that. Id recommend that you experiment to see what works best for you and also read more about hanging.
ok thanks for the infoyou've been really helpful answering a lot of my questions as I plan.