warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
after watching a YouTube video on finding your carotid artery I've finally found it. I choked myself in the mirror to see if I'd pass out quickly and in 7-10 seconds (i think I wasent timing it or anything) my legs felt weak and my vision was blacking out. I stopped before I actually passed out though because i was in my bathroom and I didn't wanna hit my head on anything. All i need now to ctb is a good ligature that isn't a belt. my dog has a leash from Walmart that is very similar to a rope if it is long enough i might actually be able to do partial hanging correctly!

F

farfetchedotters

life will never get better won't it?
Jul 9, 2023
i did the same thing a few hours ago! found out that my neckties were perfect to partial hang with!

Reactions: warboy68forever
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I envy those who manage to succeed in that method.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
after watching a YouTube video on finding your carotid artery I've finally found it. I choked myself in the mirror to see if I'd pass out quickly and in 7-10 seconds (i think I wasent timing it or anything) my legs felt weak and my vision was blacking out. I stopped before I actually passed out though because i was in my bathroom and I didn't wanna hit my head on anything. All i need now to ctb is a good ligature that isn't a belt. my dog has a leash from Walmart that is very similar to a rope if it is long enough i might actually be able to do partial hanging correctly!
Whats the YouTube video title?

warboy68forever

warboy68forever

Jan 8, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: fkyou
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. Good luck!