kaytor

kaytor

May 28, 2023
Where are places in a house/room that could be used to partially hang myself? I've thought of some but I don't want them to not work, thanks

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I advise going deep into the woods if you care about your family. Doing it in your house will leave it hunted for them after you pass. And the home's value will be drastically reduced.

• Love
Reactions: kaytor
kaytor

kaytor

May 28, 2023
I advise going deep into the woods if you care about your family. Doing it in your house will leave it hunted for them after you pass. And the home's value will be drastically reduced.
thank you, this is a better idea aha. Do you know if you need to do anything different compared to what you need for a house suicide?

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

your friendly neighborhood punk
Nov 26, 2018
you shouldn't need to do much different, just make sure the rope is placed correctly around your neck and secured tight to something. The only real difference is being deep in the woods enough no one could find you before a few hours have passed and the options you have to tie the rope to.

• Love
Reactions: kaytor
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
thank you, this is a better idea aha. Do you know if you need to do anything different compared to what you need for a house suicide?
I don't have much advice on hanging, as my method of choice is CO. So all of my research has devoted to that.