• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nicholas29

May 22, 2024
i'm planning on partial hanging/night night in the next 48 or so hours. how would i prep my rope so that partial hanging doesn't press my trachea/windpipe? i don't want to suffocate, i just want to fall asleep and let my body weight do the rest. is there something that I can do to my rope/setup to take the pressure off of my trachea? thanks in advance.

H

HallwayHugger

May 10, 2024
I tested partial a while ago. There was a blog in which some guy gave some tips for it. I made a hangman's noose and put a shirt under as padding. As the guy suggested, I placed the knot in front of the neck. I just let some of my body weight put some tension in the rope and it got really tight around my neck. I felt my mind go numb instantly. My vision was fading and I felt no head pressure. I suppose I successfully compressed the carotid arteries. Great thing was it wasn't painful and I felt no suffocation. I did not plan to die that day so I did everything I could in that spare couple of seconds I had to get the knot loose around my neck and let some blood in my brain. Even if I went through with it, I could have been found fast easily so yeah it really was not the perfect moment to ctb. Somehow I managed to get the hangman's knot loose to let some blood in but believe me it is VERY HARD to do so.

In retrospective I really do not recommend it because I think there is a concerning chance of surviving and getting brain damage. Also, I feel like partial is way to risky. Most work to get you on the bus is done while you are unconscious and it takes a while. If the rope snaps you might come back, just not fully...

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, maneose, AMATERASU :-) and 1 other person
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
I tested partial a while ago. There was a blog in which some guy gave some tips for it. I made a hangman's noose and put a shirt under as padding. As the guy suggested, I placed the knot in front of the neck. I just let some of my body weight put some tension in the rope and it got really tight around my neck. I felt my mind go numb instantly. My vision was fading and I felt no head pressure. I suppose I successfully compressed the carotid arteries. Great thing was it wasn't painful and I felt no suffocation. I did not plan to die that day so I did everything I could in that spare couple of seconds I had to get the knot loose around my neck and let some blood in my brain. Even if I went through with it, I could have been found fast easily so yeah it really was not the perfect moment to ctb. Somehow I managed to get the hangman's knot loose to let some blood in but believe me it is VERY HARD to do so.

In retrospective I really do not recommend it because I think there is a concerning chance of surviving and getting brain damage. Also, I feel like partial is way to risky. Most work to get you on the bus is done while you are unconscious and it takes a while. If the rope snaps you might come back, just not fully...
Your experience sounds very succesful and easy. Not sure why you wouldn't recommend it based on your experience. All of the risks can be mitigated by good planning and testing of your setup (testing the weight for example, without going in with the neck directly...).

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023

A link to the blog would be appreciated.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken