• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

minkymomo

minkymomo

questioning
Aug 3, 2020
I've tried partial hanging twice now on two seperate occasions and keep running into the same problems
A) I've tried putting the rope directly on my arteries where I feel my pulse but I'm unable to black out even if I put enough pressure to make it hard to even breathe, I've tried multiple positions and held them for a minute+ each with no luck, the only thing that happens is my face feels tingling like blood is rushing there
B) I cant find a position, If i get flat off my feet i cant breathe and id rather just do full suspension at that point, is there a specific position you're meant to do this in? if it matters im really short [5'2]
thanks guys

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
New
This is what I found trying to google partial hanging method.

Don't know much about it, but hope this pic can help you.