L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
I don't have a lot of options, because I can't gather materials at the moment. It's either partial hanging or jumping (not great options, I know).

Has anyone tried partial with a belt (or 2)? I don't have a rope and my purchases are being monitored at the moment. I searched and read other threads, but didn't find much. Any ideas about how I could execute this?? I can't seem to figure it out (an anchor point).

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this but imo you do not have real good options from what you say in OP. There were people here trying partial with belts here but failed afaik, you can search for threads.

Partial isn't that easy as it looks like but if you do not have a good anchor point either you should forget about hanging.

Did you read this thread?

L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this but imo you do not have real good options from what you say in OP. There were people here trying partial with belts here but failed afaik, you can search for threads.

Partial isn't that easy as it looks like but if you do not have a good anchor point either you should forget about hanging.

Did you read this thread?

Thank you. I did do a search before posting, and found a couple posts of the belt breaking. They don't contain any details though, so I'm hoping someone has some!!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Any thing can work with partial. People have used scarves, bedsheets, robe tie, belts, even shoelaces. The main concept is managing to block the carotid arteries and to die as a result of blood choke. As long as the anchor point and the knots hold it is possible.

Take a look at the last few pages comments of the megathread for more understanding