L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Ok so I tried partial hanging again but properly this time but for some reason this time I couldn't pass out and kept gagging instead (I think cus the thing was pressing on my trachea?) Idk I did everything the same as last time but ofc when I finally get the guts to ctb something goes wrong. The only thing that happened was the gagging and I also had weird pressure on my ears but that was it I'm actually so done at this point why is dying so hard. Any advice/suggestions would be welcome.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Highkey tempted to just overdose on a crap ton of stuff instead but I really wanted a somewhat peaceful and painless exit. Life is painful enough I don't want dying to be.

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
You're not compressing the carotids, the carotids are next to the adam's apple on both sides, been practicing for months. I really struggled with finding the carotids at first. Also I need help too, I'm also gonna go with partial. Can partial hanging be done leaning forward as well? I seem to have an easier time constricting my arteries that way, it's harder for me to do it the typical straight down way for some reason. I thirst for death and I'm hoping to act soon. I just wanna have the best chance of success.

Last edited:
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
You're not compressing the carotids, the carotids are next to the adam's apple on both sides, been practicing for months. I really struggled with finding the carotids at first. Also I need help too, I'm also gonna go with partial. Can partial hanging be done leaning forward as well? I seem to have an easier time constricting my arteries that way, it's harder for me to do it the typical way for some reason. I thirst for death and I'm hoping to act soon. I just wanna have the best chance of success.
How did u practice cus I've heard people do it with their bare hands but there's no way I can do it? What did u use? I'm pretty sure u can do partial leaning forwards, as long as there's constantly pressure on your carotids I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
How did u practice cus I've heard people do it with their bare hands but there's no way I can do it? What did u use? I'm pretty sure u can do partial leaning forwards, as long as there's constantly pressure on your carotids I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.
I practice with a pair of pajama pants and my bunk bed. Also I found the carotids easier to find when I lift my head up and put my fingers next to the Adam's apple on both sides. You should feel two pulses on both sides. That's how it worked for me at least. And If you press them, you should start feeling a tired, dizzy feeling, it feels quite pleasant too.

Also my only concern with my forward leaning position is that when I start convulsing during unconsciousness that I end up backing up and the pressure loosens or something. I'm hoping that won't happen. It shouldn't but I don't know. No telling what will happen once I'm unconscious.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I practice with a pair of pajama pants and my bunk bed. Also I found the carotids easier to find when I lift my head up and put my fingers next to the Adam's apple on both sides. You should feel two pulses on both sides. That's how it worked for me at least. And If you press them, you should start feeling a tired, dizzy feeling, it feels quite pleasant too.

Also my only concern with my forward leaning position is that when I start convulsing during unconsciousness that I end up backing up and the pressure loosens or something. I'm hoping that won't happen. It shouldn't but I don't know. No telling what will happen once I'm unconscious.
But whenever I press the pulses with my fingers, either nothing happens or I get slight pressure in my ears and that's it. It's so frustrating cus idk what I'm doing wrong. I'm also putting socks on them when I use the necktie to add extra pressure or do you think that's what's making it so difficult?

Reactions: iwkmlol
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
But whenever I press the pulses with my fingers, either nothing happens or I get slight pressure in my ears and that's it. It's so frustrating cus idk what I'm doing wrong. I'm also putting socks on them when I use the necktie to add extra pressure or do you think that's what's making it so difficult?
May not be enough pressure, how hard do you press on the pulse with your fingers? I read that you need at least 3 pounds of pressure to make yourself pass out. If I'm wrong then someone correct me.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
May not be enough pressure, how hard do you press on the pulse with your fingers? I read that you need at least 3 pounds of pressure to make yourself pass out. If I'm wrong then someone correct me.
Ah that might be the issue cus I'm not that strong. Also (sorry for so many questions) when you do it do you get any weird pressure in your ears or head, or do you just feel dizzy and pass out?

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
Ah that might be the issue cus I'm not that strong. Also (sorry for so many questions) when you do it do you get any weird pressure in your ears or head, or do you just feel dizzy and pass out?
No it's okay don't worry, I completely understand. I just wanted to try my best to help you if even just a little bit, because I see so many threads that ask for method help that get ignored and I know how frustrating that is.

Also nah I don't feel any pressure at all when I do it, I just start feeling like I'm fading away and getting sleepy. I never did it to the point of passing out but I have felt like I've come close.

When I stop it feels like that feeling you get when you wake up in the morning. Also you don't need too much strength. I'm not that strong myself but managed to compress the arteries with my weak bony fingers. It just needs to be enough pressure.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, iwkmlol and lifewasawillowtv
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
No it's okay don't worry, I completely understand. I just wanted to try my best to help you if even just a little bit, because I see so many threads that ask for method help that get ignored and I know how frustrating that is.

Also nah I don't feel any pressure at all when I do it, I just start feeling like I'm fading away and getting sleepy. I never did it to the point of passing out but I have felt like I've come close.

When I stop it feels like that feeling you get when you wake up in the morning. Also you don't need too much strength. I'm not that strong myself but managed to compress the arteries with my weak bony fingers. It just needs to be enough pressure.
I just tried again, I can't seem to get it right which is so annoying because I wanted to ctb this weekend. I might just have to switch methods idk I really don't have the energy to do this anymore. Why is dying so hard

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
What is the problem as you see it? What is your setup like, can you take a photo? I haven't attempted yet but I've done plenty of reading for weeks.
i genuinely have no clue because I think I'm doing everything right. I've hung a necktie off the bar in my wardrobe and tied a slipknot. I've put socks over my carotid arteries (the pulses on the side of my neck) to add extra pressure and put my head in the noose and pushed down. Nothing happens at all other than a weird pressure in my ears and sometimes I gag. I've also tried without the socks. When I try pushing on the pulses using just my hands, I feel nothing and nothing happens. I've tried with just the tie and socks and wrapped it around my neck and pulled and then my vision blurs a bit, but I never pass out and I still have the weird pressure in my ears.