Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
A more accurate depiction of the picture from yesterday, this is mostly what it looks like. Will this position stop the convulsions from saving me? it's easier for me to compress the carotids when lean forward like this.
IMG 0954

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fktw0rld and Praestat_Mori
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
It's hard to tell if that stick man is facing forwards or backwards 😄. In any case I'd say that from what I've read on the 10s of forums I've been looking at that there's no position that could guarantee you not being saved by convulsions (only full suspension which has its own problems I think) but this position looks like a more reliable one. Take that as you will.

Did you also say that you could only hit your carotid artery in a front leaning position?
Yeah I can only compress it if I'm in a front leaning position either standing or kneeling, otherwise I just choke. Also hypothetically, if this fails. Will I wake back up or will I still die from the rope choking me while I'm unconscious? Also the stickman is facing forward lol.

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Absolutely. Walk knees back further like someone preparing to do a push up. Body weight as opposed to playing tug of war with the anchor point.

I revisited your stick figure quite a few times. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today 🙏

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
By choking do you mean airway or blood choke? If it's blood then you'd only die if the blood had been cut off for long enough or still remains cut off whilst you're convulsions have brought you into a standing position or reduced pressure.

The stick man looks like he's trying to do the limbo 😁
If I do it straight down the typical way I block my airway and choke, but when I lean forward with my head facing up then I block my carotid arteries and get that sleepy fading out feeling. I'm hoping that with this position after I fall unconscious that all my body weight falls completely into the noose and then my body won't have the strength to pull myself up.

Also yeah it does lmfao 🤣.
Absolutely. Walk knees back further like someone preparing to do a push up. Body weight as opposed to playing tug of war with the anchor point.

I revisited your stick figure quite a few times. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today 🙏
Thanks. And yeah lmao, it is pretty silly looking. 🤣