vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
my method has always been partial suspension by way of a scarf and doorknob. i tried out the knots on my neck the other day, and coughed a lot, so i can see that would work. my problem is tying the scarf to the knob: it doesn't stay up when i tug on it slightly, so how would it work holding my body weight? if anyone had any explanation/suggestions i'd be thankful

Reactions: ZomGuy and suffering
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
I remember somewhere saying in order to hang yourself via partial suspension, you have to do this typehttps://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/9/9157-080421eb8a4cc28f776de4f5064e51a3.jpg of position (like in the photo on the right).

Do you think its possible to take excessive amounts of alcohol in order to pass out, that could help make sure you dont rip the scarf or noose off your neck (Could also do what I said and put a garbage bag around your head so you lose oxygen) 9147

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
I remember somewhere saying in order to hang yourself via partial suspension, you have to bend on your knees and put your head down, although my memory is quite foggy so I could be wrong. Do you think its possible to take excessive amounts of alcohol in order to pass out, that could help make sure you dont rip the scarf or noose off your neck (Could also do what I said and put a garbage bag around your head so you lose oxygen)
i would try the alcohol, but not sure if that will help keep my body up/falling off the knob. i know i can lose conciousness, i'm worried about falling off before its sure that i'll die

R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
i would try the alcohol, but not sure if that will help keep my body up/falling off the knob. i know i can lose conciousness, i'm worried about falling off before its sure that i'll die
I changed my message so it makes more sense

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
I changed my message so it makes more sense
ohhh i see. so from something higher than a knob? because that picture shows a really long rope stretching from what i assume is a height taller than a doorknob

Reactions: retarddd
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
I remember somewhere saying in order to hang yourself via partial suspension, you have to do this typehttps://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/9/9157-080421eb8a4cc28f776de4f5064e51a3.jpg of position (like in the photo on the right).

Do you think its possible to take excessive amounts of alcohol in order to pass out, that could help make sure you dont rip the scarf or noose off your neck (Could also do what I said and put a garbage bag around your head so you lose oxygen) View attachment 9147
How would there be enough weight on the noose to constrict tight enough in that position?

G

Gucciii

Mar 18, 2019
I have tried this and i can't get to the point of passing out

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
What position do you use for hanging
Tx

R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
ohhh i see. so from something higher than a knob? because that picture shows a really long rope stretching from what i assume is a height taller than a doorknob
I heard you could pull your legs towards your chest and pull your head lower if the distance between the rope is shorter