8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
When I try I get an increasing tension in my head, then I feel very cold as if I have a fever, that's how I know I'm doing it correctly, but then I get warm again and very little happens, there's been a few times where my vision gets blotchy with black circles. I can't seem to get the ideal spot, my neck hurts a lot from trying but I fail everytime.

I tend to also start hyperventilating, that is consistent and is what tends to stop me.

Any advice would be appreciated, I'm using the night night method :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: anteater and nzdarkshark
anteater

anteater

Looking for ants...
Aug 19, 2019
I've been trying with my bare hands just for the feels and I was never able to press the correct location, maybe I should apply more force idk.

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
I've been trying with my bare hands just for the feels and I was never able to press the correct location, maybe I should apply more force idk.

I don't tend to manage with bare hands, I'm now trying bean bags with a support around the neck

Reactions: anteater
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I can never seem to pass out - only sometimes I feel dizzy/see blotches. It's fustraiting. Last year when I attempted I used a facecloth/washcloth to try and press on the arteries but it didn't work. I'll be watching this post.