• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
I'm not trying to take God's place, but I really do feel like it's time for me to go. I feel like my life's a train that's about to wreck and if I don't do it now, it's only going to get worse. In the past 3 days or so, I've tried to kill myself through hanging probably more than 30 times-- too many to count. I tried full suspension once by throwing my necktie over the top of the door and finally mustered up enough courage to kick the chair over. My body dropped and I realized that I underestimated the length of the tie. My toes were touching the ground, just barely and I was choking for maybe over 5 minutes. I had a butcher knife on the ground beside my feet (from cutting another necktie to shorten the length) and tried to grab it with my feet, but knew I wouldn't be able to get it to where I could reach it. So, it appeared that I was going to die very painfully and slowly until I was able to somehow stand the chair up by "tipping it over" with my toes. I climbed on it, and was able to free myself that way. Realizing that I won't be able to fully suspend myself in my house, I decided to keep trying partial since I've seen videos and pictures of other people doing it.

My last attempt was only about 10-15 minutes ago. I hanged myself from the metal bar in my wardrobe closet after making the length of my drop shorter (to not land on my butt) and the necktie broke and I landed on the floor. I'm surprised my family didn't hear it, or they probably just didn't care as usual. So now I've tied a bedsheet to the bar and made that the noose instead, hoping that it will be able to hold my weight.

I told a friend of mine that I was going to kill myself about 3 nights ago. I was supposed to be dead 3 nights ago, but I'm still living because I've underestimated the difficulty of killing myself. But I've literally have been trying for about 3-4 days now and I feel like I'm getting closer with each attempt

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii, Hotsackage, GinaIsReady and 4 others
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
I have the same problem, just can't pass out quickly enough, and with every unsuccessful attempt I get more and more frustrated.
Sadly, Im in a situation where hanging is the only option available.
If you're 100% sure you want this and you've got money and the ability to go out, why do you keep on trying to hang yourself? Clearly your carotids are not suited to this. There are easy ways to ctb without any pain for less than 50 bucks.

• Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, Baskol1 and KingDonald
KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
I have the same problem, just can't pass out quickly enough, and with every unsuccessful attempt I get more and more frustrated.
Sadly, Im in a situation where hanging is the only option available.
If you're 100% sure you want this and you've got money and the ability to go out, why do you keep on trying to hang yourself? Clearly your carotids are not suited to this. There are easy ways to ctb without any pain for less than 50 bucks.

I only have $10 and don't have a gun. Hanging appears to be the most basic and simple method of suicide, from what I've researched and it can be done in my bedroom. The fact that even prison/jail inmates can pull it off says a lot and only attracts me to this method more. Plus, I'm not one to give up on something if I really want it and I realize that failure is just another step to success. Me and you both can achieve death through this if we really want it and keep really trying hard enough

• Love
Reactions: magnolia77, Walilamdzii, Ramirez and 3 others
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Hanging is only easy in terms of logistics. And yes, if you do full suspension with no way out you WILL die. It's a question of whether you want to die in pain and a lot of panic. You choked for 5 MINUTES, I bet those felt like an eternity. 30 seconds of choking in my case was a nightmare.

May I ask how old you are? Having only ten bucks kind of says youmight be very young. Don't get me wrong, I'm nearly 30 and I've got fuck all, but I'm under house arrest and on suicide watch, with all my cards frozenand my documents taken away from me. Are you in a similar situation?

If you're in a western country, especially the US, getting heroin shouldn't be a problem. 1g of it injected intravenously will do the job quickly, you won't feel anything.

Can I just say: it's worth waiting until the actual train wreck. If it doesn't happen at all, or if it does happen but turns out not to be as bad as you thought it would, you will have died for nothing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii and Baskol1
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Hanging is only easy in terms of logistics. And yes, if you do full suspension with no way out you WILL die. It's a question of whether you want to die in pain and a lot of panic. You choked for 5 MINUTES, I bet those felt like an eternity. 30 seconds of choking in my case was a nightmare.

May I ask how old you are? Having only ten bucks kind of says youmight be very young. Don't get me wrong, I'm nearly 30 and I've got fuck all, but I'm under house arrest and on suicide watch, with all my cards frozenand my documents taken away from me. Are you in a similar situation?

If you're in a western country, especially the US, getting heroin shouldn't be a problem. 1g of it injected intravenously will do the job quickly, you won't feel anything.

Can I just say: it's worth waiting until the actual train wreck. If it doesn't happen at all, or if it does happen but turns out not to be as bad as you thought it would, you will have died for nothing.
What's the shelf life of heroin?

Reactions: Baskol1
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Pure h has a shelf life of 3 years according to pub Chem.
Ok i have the phone number of a dealer from a friend, but that friend doesn't talk to me anymore and idk how to talk to dealers, so I'm afraid he won't sell to me

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Ok i have the phone number of a dealer from a friend, but that friend doesn't talk to me anymore and idk how to talk to dealers, so I'm afraid he won't sell to me
This is KingDonalds thread, I think it's a bit off discussing that here. There's a separate thread Heroine on the first page of the forum, look it up.

Reactions: HGL91
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
This is KingDonalds thread, I think it's a bit off discussing that here. There's a separate thread Heroine on the first page of the forum, look it up.
Sorry if I offended you
I'm not trying to take God's place, but I really do feel like it's time for me to go. I feel like my life's a train that's about to wreck and if I don't do it now, it's only going to get worse. In the past 3 days or so, I've tried to kill myself through hanging probably more than 30 times-- too many to count. I tried full suspension once by throwing my necktie over the top of the door and finally mustered up enough courage to kick the chair over. My body dropped and I realized that I underestimated the length of the tie. My toes were touching the ground, just barely and I was choking for maybe over 5 minutes. I had a butcher knife on the ground beside my feet (from cutting another necktie to shorten the length) and tried to grab it with my feet, but knew I wouldn't be able to get it to where I could reach it. So, it appeared that I was going to die very painfully and slowly until I was able to somehow stand the chair up by "tipping it over" with my toes. I climbed on it, and was able to free myself that way. Realizing that I won't be able to fully suspend myself in my house, I decided to keep trying partial since I've seen videos and pictures of other people doing it.

My last attempt was only about 10-15 minutes ago. I hanged myself from the metal bar in my wardrobe closet after making the length of my drop shorter (to not land on my butt) and the necktie broke and I landed on the floor. I'm surprised my family didn't hear it, or they probably just didn't care as usual. So now I've tied a bedsheet to the bar and made that the noose instead, hoping that it will be able to hold my weight.

I told a friend of mine that I was going to kill myself about 3 nights ago. I was supposed to be dead 3 nights ago, but I'm still living because I've underestimated the difficulty of killing myself. But I've literally have been trying for about 3-4 days now and I feel like I'm getting closer with each attempt
Did you look at an anatomy diagram on how to find your arteries? Maybe you're hitting the jugular veins

Last edited:
Reactions: Fordprefect and Baskol1
H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
Can I die full suspension when tiring slipknot on doorknob, throw it over door and kick chair away? And have a slipknot on my neck?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
There is no guarantee, failure rate due to hanging is quite high.

H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
Sorry if I offended you

Did you look at an anatomy diagram on how to find your arteries? Maybe you're hitting the jugular veins
I see the diagram but I need a picture of someone who can show it on his/her neck because I'm not able to find it with the diagram.
There is no guarantee, failure rate due to hanging is quite high.
Why would it go wrong?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
The idea of hanging is breaking the neck. There is a certain way to do the knot. You do this wrong, your neck won't break, therefore no instant death. Slow suffocation or nothing at all will be the result. Yoymayend up on a chicken swing grasping for air. No, not reliable at all.

H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
The idea of hanging is breaking the neck. There is a certain way to do the knot. You do this wrong, your neck won't break, therefore no instant death. Slow suffocation or nothing at all will be the result. Yoymayend up on a chicken swing grasping for air. No, not reliable at all.
So partial from doorknob would be better? I cannot find the arteries..

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Door knob, too low. Sorry.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Tricky, might be still too low. You see the final impact makes the combination out of body weight and height.

H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
Tricky, might be still too low. You see the final impact makes the combination out of body weight and height.
The door is almost 2 meters. I can adjust the height the slipknot to a certain point I am around 1.65 meter. Tie the slipknot around my neck and kneel. That is partial right?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
You need free fall of at least your body height to have a small chance of success ...

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Think like this, the impact of your body weight increases the fall. The heavier you are the more height you need.

Laws of physics are complex but determined ...

H

hadenough

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I worry that I will fail in my attempt to hang myself. I've read if done correctly it is painless and you pass out after about ten seconds of the carotid being compressed. I also worry that after this the rope will break or something.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

What did your friend say when you told them? I guess lucky for you, they didn't report you to the police or hospital?

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019

I'm 24 and I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not on suicide watch, but I've been in and out of the psych ward about three times and I know what it's like to want to die and to be held back by people who just don't understand.

I'm not really sure where to get heroin from, but I do remember reading that it'd be painless to overdose on, which sounds great to me.

I want to die as soon as possible. I used to cut my wrist at age 14, but I was very ignorant of suicide methods at that age, so of course I failed doing that... But being 24 and having experienced a lot since then, I see what life's about and now I want to see what death is all about. I don't want to see how things work out because life just keeps proving to me that it just never does. I'm excited about dying and never coming back.

I apologize if this question is too personal, but why are you on house arrest? Just curious. I've never been on house arrest (I have a brother who has been)
Sorry if I offended you

I think I just figured it out! I researched so much about partial suspension hanging and I believe I've learned it all. I can tell if I hit the jugular veins if my head feels like it's about to explode. I was getting very frustrated with finding the carotid artery. It's 4am in the morning and I was up experimenting with the noose, and realized that I simply wasn't putting enough pressure on the noose with my weight in order to really get an effect out of hitting the carotid artery. I put my head in the noose (facing the noose), tightened it with the knot positioned at the back of my neck, then I kneeled down as far as the noose would allow my body to drop (not touching the floor) and instantly felt confused and like I was quickly fading away. It immediately goes away when I stand up. I tried it again and the same thing happened. In my previous attempts, I would allow my body to drop and would only feel lots of pain in my neck/explody head feeling... but for some reason kneeling down as far as the noose (which is very short) will allow me to go actually makes me get the desired effect. I would've tried to go unconscious to finish it off, but my sister is in the room next to me and I know how the body has convulsions after blacking out and how it can be noisy.

Can I die full suspension when tiring slipknot on doorknob, throw it over door and kick chair away? And have a slipknot on my neck?

Yes. I've read that full suspension is pretty much guaranteed to kill you on the first try because there's no backing away from it once the stool is kicked over. If you do it, try to make sure that the noose is high on your neck so that you'll still be able to breathe. But in my experience, kicking that chair away took a lot of courage and there were a few times where I just couldn't do it. Personally, I'd recommend partial suspension hanging, but full suspension is good too if you just want to get it over with for good

I worry that I will fail in my attempt to hang myself. I've read if done correctly it is painless and you pass out after about ten seconds of the carotid being compressed. I also worry that after this the rope will break or something.

I was starting to doubt the time that it takes to pass out because of my own personal failures with hitting the carotid artery, but around 10 seconds may be correct. This whole time I knew where the carotid is located, but I simply wasn't putting enough pressure on it in order to get the desired effect. It didn't happen until I put as much pressure onto the noose as possible by kneeling down (like I'm getting down to pray) and instantly felt like everything was fading.

Last edited:
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
So partial from doorknob would be better? I cannot find the arteries..

Careful with that, lots of reports of hanging failures because the doorknob broke or popped off. You probably want a sturdier anchor point.

Breaking the neck is only the goal in hanging executions. In suicides, even full suspension suicides, the idea is to block the carotid arteries and induce death by stopping the blood flow to the brain. Full suspension hanging has the additional possibility of blocking off the airway and causing death that way... but it's not ideal, because that's painful and slow.

H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
Careful with that, lots of reports of hanging failures because the doorknob broke or popped off. You probably want a sturdier anchor point.

Breaking the neck is only the goal in hanging executions. In suicides, even full suspension suicides, the idea is to block the carotid arteries and induce death by stopping the blood flow to the brain. Full suspension hanging has the additional possibility of blocking off the airway and causing death that way... but it's not ideal, because that's painful and slow.
I mean slipknot to doorknob, throw it over door, put the door close. Better?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019

Yeah, esp with British doors, useless as anything.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
I mean slipknot to doorknob, throw it over door, put the door close. Better?

Like I said, be careful with that. Test it out first, but it seems to me like one of two things is possible - either the door will close all the way and support the weight, so you don't need the doorknob (and having the noose around it will let people outside see what's happening), or the door won't won't close all the way, and the doorknob will have to support all the weight. So... test your anchor point first.

Reactions: theguineapigking