BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Well, first I know most of you here don't like me and ignore me in the chat but I don't give a f*ck. I'm here to present a new method.
I tried to hang myself a lot of times and the unique thing that prevents me to keep going is the "fade out" effect, is very scary. Although, for who don't smoke constantly and have low tolerance to nicotine, you can try it, I will soon.
Is because when I smoke a lot of strong tobacco I feel always the same fade out, so my ideia is get the position of the rope and where I will stay, set all this things and starts to smoke. When I become too weak and confused I will just go to front or back with my body and let it be made. The nicotine can make you pass out easily?

Reactions: irremissibile
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I actually like you!
It's interesting what you say about nicotine, I guess I'll start to smoke more to give it a try. I think it could work but I'm actually now sure at all.

Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
I actually like you!
It's interesting what you say about nicotine, I guess I'll start to smoke more to give it a try. I think it could work but I'm actually now sure at all.
Don't smoke too much or you will lost the "buzz". Is exactly that buzz that can help, so, smoke far less possible because of tolerance.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Well, first I know most of you here don't like me and ignore me in the chat but I don't give a f*ck. I'm here to present a new method.
I tried to hang myself a lot of times and the unique thing that prevents me to keep going is the "fade out" effect, is very scary. Although, for who don't smoke constantly and have low tolerance to nicotine, you can try it, I will soon.
Is because when I smoke a lot of strong tobacco I feel always the same fade out, so my ideia is get the position of the rope and where I will stay, set all this things and starts to smoke. When I become too weak and confused I will just go to front or back with my body and let it be made. The nicotine can make you pass out easily?
I have come to similar conclusions. I smoke a lot and sometimes the levels of substances from a cigarette and oxygen in my body become so high that it is enough to get out of the chair faster or to almost pass out

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
I will try it soon, thank's

R

RockLadyPoppy

Dec 29, 2020
Sorry if this is gross. I'm new here and very much like this thre . I have a remarkably high tolerance to benzodiazepines or I'd use those. I have hundreds of 2mg xanax but regrettably let the moron doct talk me into suboxone . I'm dowwn to 2mg but I can't wait, I need to get off them now. I have nicotine for making your own ejuice a nd a "salt" which contains 1,080 mg/ml and I have all 30 ml except for the one time I tried it and it made me sick. Would vaping high strength nicotine (will make me vomit) or shoot all of it and a little more up my behind before hanging. Will this work?

Also have 2 25mcg fentanyl patches, but I think the suboxone will cancel them out. Thank you for any help and it's nice to meet you.
RockLadyPoppy