ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hi there lovely people

I have ordered ropes for partial hanging

Though i don't have a good anchor point.

I wanted your help and guidance on what can be good anchor points in a room where there is no solid anchor point.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
These posts may be helpful [1][2][3][4] to help with your research. While some are for full, I think a lot of the info may be good to read too.

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb_warrior and Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
hey i am glad you're able to go through with your plan mate. just wish it all results in a way that puts you at peace and numbness.
anyhow,
if there's a handle on the wardrobe
that bar inside the wardrobe one hangs their clothes on
window handles, door handles ( you can elevate the rope after, if need be )

although i have been looking for the same from a long time and these were all i stumbled upon or remember I RECKON.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb_warrior
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
These posts may be helpful [1][2][3][4] to help with your research. While some are for full, I think a lot of the info may be good to read too.

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.
That's so nice of you to put forward all these links in one place. I'll go through them and see if i can get what I'm trying to look for.

Thank you. May you find your peace and serenity as well. šŸ¤—
hey i am glad you're able to go through with your plan mate. just wish it all results in a way that puts you at peace and numbness.
anyhow,
if there's a handle on the wardrobe
that bar inside the wardrobe one hangs their clothes on
window handles, door handles ( you can elevate the rope after, if need be )

although i have been looking for the same from a long time and these were all i stumbled upon or remember I RECKON.
I hope that i can :( i have just ordered the ropes but don't know if i can actually implement it. Considering the chances of not finding a good anchor point. I'll try door handle for sure, that looks sturdy that can handle good weight but not sure if the door can manage that.
Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

May we find the peace we are looking for :)