• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I tried partially and I don't understand what is wrong. The maximum I felt was lack of hearing. Many seconds passed and I didn't feel faint. Then I got out and felt a discomfort in my ears and neck. I don't know what is wrong, please help

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You were able to get out. It is difficult to put enough of your weight into it if you can back off or escape.

Reactions: Mgl91
FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
The SI Can be very strong

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
The SI Can be very strong
I read several cases that stop before passing out but I did not reach that and I spent 15 seconds. I read more than 15 seconds if you don't pass out, it's wrong

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
Everybody is different. It might take 40 sec

Reactions: Hotsackage and Mgl91
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need your legs somewhere that makes it difficult to stand. Maybe tie them?

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
Partial needs a lot of practice I think in the end we 'll succeed

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
it's hard to find the sweet spot I tried to practice partial and I couldn't get close to feeling faint my hearing was affected so I gave up on partial as a method.

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
But in theory everyone can do it

B

breachingthevoid

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a reason why you've chosen partial? This seems like one of the most painful and difficult methods to get "correctly" as the SI is intense. Even after you manage to pass out, the body's natural reaction is going to be to thrash and fight, and that could loosen the rope, and basically cause you to wake up with nothing more than a severe headache and some major bruising and neck damage. The things that I've read that have made this actually work require more - people who are intoxicated, tranquilized, hands and feet tied, bag method, etc. Maybe hold off on things for a while, think about things, do a little more method research if there's absolutely no other way to stick around - of course, the best case is that you're able to work through things and stay here until your natural time.

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Tasdevil, publicación: 625103, miembro: 14179"]
es difícil encontrar el punto óptimo que intenté practicar parcial y no pude acercarme a sentir que mi audición se vio afectada, así que dejé el método parcial.
[/CITAR]
=(