• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Is there a specific way to make sure this is successful?is there a way to make sure I pass out fast? I've been looking into it for a while now but I just can't seem to get it ride. I tried it once and I can feel my head throbbing is that a sign that I'm doing it right or wrong ? I just don't have that many options honestly and just have what I have at home. With this method I have an addidad drawstring that should do the job. I've seen videos of people doing I want to say full and I don't have anything that could hold my weight I don't think that's why I'm choosing this method. Any suggestions would be appreciated. All I want to do is just be successful and I hate that I hear many cases that are successful and I always try to see If I can see what their method is.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Head throbbing probably means you are cutting off the jugular vein but not the carotid artery. Something as low down as a doorknob increases the degree of difficulty a bit. The top of the door is also an option I guess and higher up.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
Upvote 0