L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
Those who have attempted suicide, in particular partial, did there a come a point in which you regretted it during the act? I think wanting to ctb and actually going through with it is so different to me. Maybe I'm just way too afraid. I have read up a lot on partial, never tried, just wonder how many seconds it takes to really lose consciousness..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants, Wolfjob_dayjob, Mentalmick and 2 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
You're right about that, thinking about it & actually doing it are two different things.

When I tried partial in the past, I found it difficult to allow myself to get to the point of unconsciousness. I would try, but the second the room started to get quieter & I felt like I was on the brink of losing consciousness- my body would just stand. I tried several times to no avail. My only regret was failing.

There's no shame in being afraid. What you're thinking about doing is not an easy task. If you need more time to think, take all the time you need.

HUGS.

- journey - xo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants, Wolfjob_dayjob, CTisME and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I regretted doing it because it felt really painful and I had this feeling as if my head was gonna explode so I stopped immediately.
I'm probably doing something wrong. I think there shouldn't be any pain on the neck but I felt it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, AutoTap, Life_and_Death and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The good thing about using partial as a method is that you can do it as many times as you want.

Reactions: lostmyself and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I've tried to do myself in multiple times and the closest I came was when I wasn't even trying. Go figure.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and lostmyself
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Whilst I was trying to do it before I went under I just had the task in hand in mind and it doesn't take long so I has no regrets. Waking up with neck and throat injuries and everyone being put out having to check on me was truly regrettable. I wish I'd have got it right that time

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Worndown
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
If you do it right it won't be painful once I tried to ctb using partial I blackedout and fell down due to belt hook break and my lip was hurt try to do night-night method we can loose consciousness in seconds