• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Another night without finding the sweet spot. it's crap this where I live I can't ask for my sn and I run out of my options

• Aww..
Reactions: Hotsackage and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry for the situation you are facing right now...
Just wanted to remind you that there is no need to hurry, a bit more practice and research is always necessary.
Especially NN.

K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
How are you doing partial? What are you using? I tried with a finger width rope placed below my adams apple and leaning forward. Started to loose consciousness in seconds.

Reactions: Mgl91
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
How are you doing partial? What are you using? I tried with a finger width rope placed below my adams apple and leaning forward. Started to loose consciousness in seconds.
I am wearing a belt. The seconds pass and I only feel pain. I'll try a scarf next time.

T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
I am wearing a belt. The seconds pass and I only feel pain. I'll try a scarf next time.
I was using a belt for awhile with no results. I switched to a scarf same positioning and everything i start to pass out every time now.