HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I'm trying to decide which one I'm going to do. I'm more inclined on doing full suspension rather than partial, cause I don't want to fail and the chance of SI saving you is obviously more likely when doing partial.

I guess my main question is. Does anyone think it's possible to start off with partial while also standing on a chair with a full suspension setup, until I pass out, and then you would like fall off the chair and the death would be guaranteed? I want the reliability of full and the easiness and least painfully of being able to pass out in 10 sec of the partial.

It's kind of a stupid question but I cant stop thinking about it. What do you guys think.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
N

NoWayOutOfThis

May 27, 2020
It depends on your setup I think. If you have a firm thing to hang from, I'd chose full suspension. If you're totally dedicated to die, partial should do, but with full suspension it's harder to save yourself. I'm going to test it tomorrow

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I know what you're asking but I don't have the answer. There seems to be a dearth of info about full suspension round these parts.

Reactions: HappyMstake
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
partial is less painful and less bloodier than full (if not high enough of course) yet partial also allows SI to save oneself too.

Reactions: Ghassane
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
It depends on your setup I think. If you have a firm thing to hang from, I'd chose full suspension. If you're totally dedicated to die, partial should do, but with full suspension it's harder to save yourself. I'm going to test it tomorrow

Yeah I think full suspension is the best option for me cause I don't want to be saved I just want to be done with it.
I know what you're asking but I don't have the answer. There seems to be a dearth of info about full suspension round these parts.

Yeah I realized that :/ it sucks because I'd much rather do full suspension than partial.

Reactions: Frt
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
In my opinion, if you start the partial in the border of the chair or stoool, when you achieve unconsciousness, the body naturally fall off to the support and then you foward into the full suspension, if the anchor point is strong enough to handle your body weight. I insist that we must not fear the pain or any consequences of our decisions, but if you really wants to pass away, only check out your hanging setup.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
In my opinion, if you start the partial in the border of the chair or stoool, when you achieve unconsciousness, the body naturally fall off to the support and then you foward into the full suspension, if the anchor point is strong enough to handle your body weight. I insist that we must not fear the pain or any consequences of our decisions, but if you really wants to pass away, only check out your hanging setup.
Thats how i did it. I leaned slowly from stool, like in partial, then as i lost conciousness i dropped down to full. Didnt feel a thing. I failed only because my spot was too narrow and convulsing legs found support

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
This makes sense to me too. Would others agree this sounds like a solid way to go about it?

C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
I have tried partial on numerous occasions, and I even tried full once. I have always pulled out on partial when SI kicks in; the closest I got was using a dressing gown belt and the bar in my wardrobe. When I tried full, it was over a shower rail, but I managed to get my toes down on the bottom of the shower and freed myself after losing control of my bladder. Whilst I don't want to be in this world anymore and I have pain everyday, SI won't let me do it. I wish there were kinder methods I could get hold of.