• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Mildly upset by my mother calling me every week "to check if I am alive and healthy"

Anyone else?

Reactions: Redt2go and Wolfjob_dayjob
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Yea they're rly annoying when they check in on you.

I would be okay with them checking in if they did it quickly but

Well whatever it doesn't rly matter

Reactions: Redt2go, salvation and Wolfjob_dayjob
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Multiple times a day

Reactions: Redt2go
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I don't think that talking to your kid every week is overbearing or anything. I guess it depends on how old you are.

Reactions: Redt2go and Wolfjob_dayjob
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
Mine just say they should lock me up and send me to my room whenever I go out of my room.

Reactions: thishappened, Redt2go, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not really, but during the time I was not working or employed, I do get as much as two calls per week just so they know what I am doing with my time. That part of life is annoying because that means I have to maintain more of a front so they wouldn't hound me about employment and life in general as much. Nowadays, I'd say maybe over a week or two, they might check in just to see how I am doing.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Redt2go
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
My parents don´t know I am suicidal but I think they are worried about me so my mother calls me once a week too and it´s so hard thinking about the pain my suicide will bring her, when she see me and my brothers when we visit our parents she just light up you can clearly see how incredibly happy she becomes when she see her babies I just love her so much.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and salvation