Error1987

Error1987

Aug 22, 2020
So what, I'm sad all the time. I didn't ask to be born. Whenever I tell them about my suicidal thoughts they guilt trip me and that's the only reason why killing myself is so hard, they always say they'll be devastated or die of a heart attack or some other bullshit. I'm sick of feeling shame for wanting to cbt. People don't give a shit about you when ur alive and then they are so surprised when you commit suicide. But fuck it, I will kill myself propably next year. I will finally do something good for myself, I don't care if it's selfish, they're also selfish for keeping me here but also not giving a shit about my mental health. Killing myself will be my final act of self love

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: settheory, OceanBlue, Pessimist and 12 others
B

borta

Feb 25, 2021
That's how I feel too. They dragged me into this world against my will, but I should have the right to drag myself out. Forcing someone to live on in agony just so you can be spared from some tiny moments of sadness is way more selfish.

Reactions: OceanBlue, Lucilius, Error1987 and 5 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry that your life has come to this, and I hope you're able to find some relief so that ctb no longer feels like it's your only option. I agree that you can't be expected to live for other people, though, especially not when every day is agony. I'll never understand why people who would mercifully end the suffering of a beloved dog or cat insist that human beings live on and on and on when their lives have become unbearable.

Reactions: Error1987, Lostandlooking and Blondi
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Your parents dont even care about you stop teying to convince yourself

I think that's a bit harsh, you don't know their parents. Yes parents are selfish bringing us into this world when we didn't ask for it, but it doesn't mean they don't care. Yes their attitude towards their child wanting to CTB may also come across as selfish, but that's because they care, they care about this life they brought into this world and wish to protect themselves from the pain of losing that life.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
So what, I'm sad all the time. I didn't ask to be born. Whenever I tell them about my suicidal thoughts they guilt trip me and that's the only reason why killing myself is so hard, they always say they'll be devastated or die of a heart attack or some other bullshit. I'm sick of feeling shame for wanting to cbt. People don't give a shit about you when ur alive and then they are so surprised when you commit suicide. But fuck it, I will kill myself propably next year. I will finally do something good for myself, I don't care if it's selfish, they're also selfish for keeping me here but also not giving a shit about my mental health. Killing myself will be my final act of self love
right the sopranos GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

Reactions: Error1987 and GenesAndEnvironment
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The argument that suicide is wrong because loved ones, such as parents, will be sad totally ignores the fact that there are many people in the world who do not have loving families. In reality (and unfortunately) there are those who are trapped in dysfunctional and/or abusive families; in some cases it is this same abusive behaviour which pushes people into taking their own lives in the first place.

That is not to say your family is like what has been described above @Error1987. This post was made as an example of why it is unfair to guilt trip suicidal people such as yourself. You need support - not to be put down.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah and you know what's the worst? After you'll CTB they'll say you did because you were egoistic

Reactions: doge
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
It seems strange that people apply this kind of thinking only to suicide, but not all other ways you can make your parents "sad".
For example not that many people care about the emotions of the parents when when they cry their child doesn't follow their religion anymore, doesn't want to study what they want him to and all other personal matter.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
doge

doge

Feb 23, 2021
even having kids is so selfish...

Reactions: Error1987, Blondi and stygal