• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
my parents went travelling and wont be back until january. should i wait and ctb when they back or should i do my next attempt soon which will most likely cut their vacation short when they receive the news that i died.

cause i think i finally figured out on suicide to be successful. this trip that they went on is nothing special. they went traveling for a funeral and decided to stay even longer for some stupid reason. they are not vacationing to relax or anything.

what do u think what is right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
how old are u and why u want to ctb?

Reactions: LonelyLight
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
my parents went travelling and wont be back until january. should i wait and ctb when they back or should i do my next attempt soon which will most likely cut their vacation short when they receive the news that i died.

cause i think i finally figured out on suicide to be successful. this trip that they went on is nothing special. they went traveling for a funeral and decided to stay even longer for some stupid reason. they are not vacationing to relax or anything.

what do u think what is right?
The better question is - when is it right for you? You're selfless in thinking of your parents and cutting their time away short. This is a deeply involved answer depending on many factors. No one here has walked in your shoes and no one here can tell you when or how.
we can offer solace and a safe place to collect your thoughts.
writing is cathartic, keep posting and sharing.
Hugs.

Reactions: SinisterKid
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
This is very relatable to me.

I feel like I want to ctb, like in the next few weeks, but my parents are also traveling and I worry I will ruin their trip.

Which is super odd in my situation, like why should I care, as my father sexually abused me and my mom physically and emotionally abused me. Like why should I give one single fuck if I ruin their vacation.

• Aww..
Reactions: LMLN, exhausted and Are you lost too?
B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019

I feel like I want to ctb, like in the next few weeks, but my parents are also traveling and I worry I will ruin their trip.

Which is super odd in my situation, like why should I care, as my father sexually abused me and my mom physically and emotionally abused me. Like why should I give one single fuck if I ruin their vacation.
if your parents did that u then f*ck 'em. go ahead and ruin their vacation. in my case I just don't want to wait anymore.
I'm curious how are u planning on ctb. if u don't mind sharing. I'm going to gas myself :)

• Love
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
if your parents did that u then f*ck 'em. go ahead and ruin their vacation. in my case I just don't want to wait anymore.
I'm curious how are u planning on ctb. if u don't mind sharing. I'm going to gas myself :)
Thanks, I appreciate the validation :)

Exit bag & nitro is my preferred method with SN as my back up/second choice if for some reason I fail with the exit bag. I have all my shit for both, and I keep delaying what is really just inevitable.

B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate the validation :)

Exit bag & nitro is my preferred method with SN as my back up/second choice if for some reason I fail with the exit bag. I have all my shit for both, and I keep delaying what is really just inevitable.
by gassing my self I mean nitrogen gas.
can u pm me on how to SN I want some myself in case I fail with the nitrogen

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Depend if you like your parents I guess. If you do, let them finish their vacation. If you don't, do it when you want. Sometimes it is difficult to get emergency seats on planes for people having to get home quickly because of certain situations.

Reactions: bornsinner
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019

You owe them nothing. You don't have to think about their response or feelings at all.

• Hugs